FAO: Daivana

O

old.Wildfire

TK421: "The SHS at i4 was a combination of SHS and BiA. Frankly Im not surprised Edge played poorly with the BIA mongs as team-mates Edge had that version of TF1.5 for a few weeks before to public release tho, and he stated he'd had enough and couldnt play well before i4

We won the tournement tho! I was forced to sit next to [TA]Tigerius (sp?), and kept giggling through the whole event cos he sounded EXACTLY like the swedish chef.

Ohhh the laffs :/"

ahahahaha im going to go find that pic of you posing like a prom queen now.

T

Tigerius

What's this about anyway, who's TK421 and why has this issue been brought up now? :p And why does the situation require more pics of me.. I mean THE pic of me.. posing?

G

gwal

tk 421 = han when he is undercover in star wars 4 :)

now gif pie for a piece of completely useless info will ya! :)

O

old.Wildfire

TK421 was one of my old BiA clanmates in the post-TA (and pre-SHS... small world huh) world. There's a discussion on the WP forums atm about whether or not [SHS]Edge was over-rated, and your name came up :p

I WILL FIND TEH PIC

C

corel

[TA]LandShark:
LandShark also now plays for [SHS] and is finally coming to terms with the fact that yes, he has an afro and it ain't going anywhere. It has already consumed one barber who tried to give it a trim.

THANK YOU!!! :great:
we cant bug him with aom4 anymore, but now we got new ammunition :p

O

old.LandShark

Pfff, I'd've gladly donated you that ;)

lol @ that UKfortress interview thing...

[TA]LandShark: When I joined, I was a poor medic and an OK offy demoman. Now I can play any defence class very well and most offence classes well. TA taught me to adapt, to communicate, playing with TA gave me timing and judgement.

wtf modesty :ROFLMAO:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
[TA]LandShark: TA taught me to adapt, to communicate, playing with TA gave me timing and judgement.

I'd hate to see what he was like before he started hanging out with TA. :/

O

old.LandShark

Something tells me you're still holding a grudge because I said that "fuck fuckedyfuckfuckfuck" does not a good post make? ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Something tells me you're still holding a grudge because I said that "fuck fuckedyfuckfuckfuck" does not a good post make? ;)

makes a good start to a film...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Nonsense. I am mature enough to take a few criticisms. :p

I just thought that tiny bit of your 'thankyou' speech was oddly amusing. ;)

And I only said 'fuck' once in that entire post, goldarnit! :eek:

And it didn't make what I had to say any less valid! :eek:

And I don't even remember what the post was about! :eek:

Why is there a limit on the amount of fu...damn smilies you can use in each post?! :eek:

O

old.LandShark

Hell, nor can I :p
There's a smiley limit?! This is censorship!

Just realised that quote from the interview is doubly wierd cos I was always defence in clan games :p
~EMPs wildfire gleefully~

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by corel
[TA]LandShark:
LandShark also now plays for [SHS] and is finally coming to terms with the fact that yes, he has an afro and it ain't going anywhere. It has already consumed one barber who tried to give it a trim.

THANK YOU!!! :great:
we cant bug him with aom4 anymore, but now we got new ammunition :p

lmao, here we go :p

Users who are viewing this thread