FAO: Cyrdias (BM) and Greenly (NS)

P

Puppetmistress

We meet in Odins, NS goes stealth.

Already I back off because I know I got no chance against the 2 of you.

You (Cyrdias) keep following me and I know the NS is too (in stealth).

Our emotes don't leave much room to discussion, /beckon and /bow and we start to duel.

Don't you (Greenly) think it's kinda lame to hit me during the duel? Perf me even, coz you hit me for 250 or something and I don't know NS who style on that for regular styles.

And yes I killed the Blademaster before I died, next time if you wanna score some easy RP at least WAIT till the duel is over. I wouldn't mind if you killed me after the duel with Cyrdias was over, but this was very lame.

A

Appollo

Assasins are sneaky folk......

We are not to be trusted.....

B

Begach

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
-----blah snip-----

-----blah snip-----
very lame.

No more lame than me getting a nice 1 on 1 with murphy's in HW last night an a retard n00bfiltrator poping me near the end of the fight and running like hell. Gayest shit i ever fuckin saw.

Been looking foward to a nice 1 on 1 fight with him (he's generally uber), was doin ok, had me a nice HP lead and his IP down. Then that shit happened. As you can imagine i was fairly pissed about it.

If your reading this daja you eat teh cock. Aiit!!!

In summary cry more, shit happens!!!

edit: lol an where you playing your friar? Cause if so i'd have ganked your overpowered, taunt shout abusing ass too. Isn't it ironic when the single best melee soloer in the game is so overpowered that noone in thier right mind would ever solo one :p

HAAAR!!!

B.

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: FAO: Cyrdias (BM) and Greenly (NS)

Originally posted by Begach
No more lame than me getting a nice 1 on 1 with murphy's in HW last night an a retard n00bfiltrator poping me near the end of the fight and running like hell. Gayest shit i ever fuckin saw.

Been looking foward to a nice 1 on 1 fight with him (he's generally uber), was doin ok, had me a nice HP lead and his IP down. Then that shit happened. As you can imagine i was fairly pissed about it.

If your reading this daja you eat teh cock. Aiit!!!

In summary cry more, shit happens!!!

B.

I know, that sucks.. But when you see BM + NS, NS stealth and you do /beckon to BM and he does /beckon etc etc

And I do /bow and he does /bow it's really lame to do that, same lame if that infil did that to you..

Ah well, Greenly is on my to-hit-list now, he's a no-good NS and if I see him his ass is mine (probably 3 shot him)

A

Arnor

fucking weak imo, ill flame greenly some when I get back home :)

rp-whores should be dragged out in the streets and shot

B

Begach

Re: Re: Re: FAO: Cyrdias (BM) and Greenly (NS)

I know, that sucks.. But when you see BM + NS, NS stealth and you do /beckon to BM and he does /beckon etc etc

And I do /bow and he does /bow it's really lame to do that, same lame if that infil did that to you..

Ah well, Greenly is on my to-hit-list now, he's a no-good NS and if I see him his ass is mine (probably 3 shot him)

Aiit yup thats fairly gay imo. J00 go girl.

B.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by vintervargen
RP greed.

I dunno what it is Alderian, but I think if he stayed out of the duel and engaged me afterwards he had a very good chance of winning. A Blademaster vs a friar is not exactly 'easy duel' so I was already down to 15% hp or something. Kill me then, still get RP and you would atleast respected the duel.

Not like this. And I think he did it because he saw the BM was about to loose. Well that's the risk if you duel imo. Someone looses. Hell if they engaged together from the start it would have been ok, then it wasn't a duel but just bad luck for me.

Tell Greenly he's a twat and stays on my hitlist for a while :)

Z

zlair

hehe, i respected Novamir and Mkay having duel yesterday. Nova ends up killing Mkay and is on 5% health. could have perfed Nova, but not ALL r lamers...

even tho MOST NS r !

S

samildanachh

thing is if the ns who is watching the blademaster and the blademaster died the blademaster might get pissed off at the ns so is in a tricky situaition.
but ye its lame perfing when sum1 is clearly having a duel.

V

vintervargen

I dunno what it is Alderian, but I think if he stayed out of the duel and engaged me afterwards he had a very good chance of winning. A Blademaster vs a friar is not exactly 'easy duel' so I was already down to 15% hp or something. Kill me then, still get RP and you would atleast respected the duel.

Not like this. And I think he did it because he saw the BM was about to loose. Well that's the risk if you duel imo. Someone looses. Hell if they engaged together from the start it would have been ok, then it wasn't a duel but just bad luck for me.

1) he saw his friend the BM was loosing, and wanted to help.

2) he saw you had low HP and decided to attack.

i believe in 2) tbh.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Arnor
rp-whores should be dragged out in the streets and shot

Imagine the slaughter ? and who on earth would be willing to clean that up ? ...

Z

zmurf

Hitlist ? plz explain this, cause imo, all ppl from the 2 foreign realm's, should be on ur so called 'hit list' and if they r not (apparently not) how do u care to hunt this man down ? just wondering ...

A

Arnor

Originally posted by zmurf
Imagine the slaughter ? and who on earth would be willing to clean that up ? ...

their families?

(bitter factor off the charts, been at work too long)

well, ok we might not have to shoot them, but atleast smack some sense into them imo :)

If I play this game to have fun, then so should EVERYONE else!

Happiness is mandatory and will be enforced 24/7 by my death..I mean HAPPY-SQUADRONS! :)

Z

zmurf

their families?

(bitter factor off the charts, been at work too long)

well, ok we might not have to shoot them, but atleast smack some sense into them imo :)

If I play this game to have fun, then so should EVERYONE else!

Happiness is mandatory and will be enforced 24/7 by my death..I mean HAPPY-SQUADRONS! :)

Deal ... now get back to work ...

S

Sharp Thing

Our emotes don't leave much room to discussion, /beckon and /bow and we start to duel.

Don't you (Greenly) think it's kinda lame to hit me during the duel? Perf me even, coz you hit me for 250 or something and I don't know NS who style on that for regular styles.

And yes I killed the Blademaster before I died, next time if you wanna score some easy RP at least WAIT till the duel is over. I wouldn't mind if you killed me after the duel with Cyrdias was over, but this was very lame.

i can say the same about you, what was up with thet minstrel interfering in our duel ifnront of hpk? to bad i couldnt finish you off, would have if he didnt interfered :\

H

Hestetun

Why dident u make a FAO heste tread to me puppet >.< =P

V

vintervargen

im working on getting back to work :p

im working on dragging my ass away from comp and to the sofa.. but its not going too well :/

A

Arnor

Originally posted by vintervargen
im working on dragging my ass away from comp and to the sofa.. but its not going too well :/

too much interesting threads on bw? :chortle: :ROFLMAO:

D

Driwen

how far did you walk? As stealthers dont run nearly as fast as you did :). So its possible that the ns had missed the start of the fight or that it is a complete other NS.
I just find it irri tbh, i never know wether or not a fight with 2 people if I should help my realm mate or not. I usually do a /send then but sometimes there is no time for that and you might interfere in a duel like the NS did.
If the ns knew that it was a duel then it was lame to interfere. But as you said backed off, so that could be 3k units or just 200 :). With 3k the ns probably missed your emotes:).

C

crd

lol couldn't see this coming. That you even bother.

Ok first off, we were grouped. He's my guildmate and we were just fooling around in odins in the morning. We ran to check apk, I had planned to suicide and go do something else. On the way we see a friar, KEEL is the first thing that comes to my mind but then u do /beckon I stop. Dont think I've ever won against a friar unbuffed and with IP down but was gonna suicide anyway so could give it a try. Told Greenly to stay away a bit and he did. So wtf are u whining about? u got some free rps from me and got killed after that, nothing to make a flame thread about imo.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by crd
lol couldn't see this coming. That you even bother.

Ok first off, we were grouped. He's my guildmate and we were just fooling around in odins in the morning. We ran to check apk, I had planned to suicide and go do something else. On the way we see a friar, KEEL is the first thing that comes to my mind but then u do /beckon I stop. Dont think I've ever won against a friar unbuffed and with IP down but was gonna suicide anyway so could give it a try. Told Greenly to stay away a bit and he did. So wtf are u whining about? u got some free rps from me and got killed after that, nothing to make a flame thread about imo.

Your story accurately describes the situation except you leave out the part where we do /bow to eachother AND Greenly perfs me during the fight. Yes, he hit me for an odd amount of damage while we where still in duel.

I know it's a war and I shouldn't go out alone etc etc. But you could have done a number of things to make it look honourable:

1) Reply the /beckon with a /slit and the NS doing a /slit too. If you saw me do /beckon (which you say you did) then the NS saw this too

2) The NS could have engaged in the fight immediatly. It more or less looked like when you where about to loose he jumped in.

Also I don't remember about you (the BM) but I ran into Greenly around 15 mins later so he was surely not off to suicide.

Also I wasn't really flaming you as you can't control the NS.

Just remember: If you don't wanna duel fair one-on-one don't reply a /beckon with a /beckon and /bow to me. Just do /slit or something.

In the end a duel between the two of us was fun, it's just plain lame that no good NS interfered.

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: FAO: Cyrdias (BM) and Greenly (NS)

Originally posted by driwen
how far did you walk? As stealthers dont run nearly as fast as you did :). So its possible that the ns had missed the start of the fight or that it is a complete other NS.

Nah, was same NS because I checked both names (Greenly and Cyrdias where running unstealthed when I met them and Greenly popped into stealth when they saw me).

I then walked backwards for an odd 1000-1500 range while /beckoning the BM. He should have seen atleast 1. I walked backwards to get out of the normal area people run so the duel wouldn't been disturbed by fellow Albs.

I just find it irri tbh, i never know wether or not a fight with 2 people if I should help my realm mate or not. I usually do a /send then but sometimes there is no time for that and you might interfere in a duel like the NS did.

If you see a /beckon, you see the enemy strafe and walk backwards while doing more /beckon and he does a /bow and your realm-member does /beckon and /bow it's a duel. I can't even think of another way off interpreting these emotes :S

If the ns knew that it was a duel then it was lame to interfere. But as you said backed off, so that could be 3k units or just 200 :). With 3k the ns probably missed your emotes:).

Like I said, he would have been clearly seeing the emotes, both in textwindow as my toon doing them.. That's why I called it lame, but I guess Greenly has no honour in his guts.

Users who are viewing this thread