FAO Sheriden and Sorry

S

sweetleaf.

Cross reamling lamers.

Did you not know mids and albs on different sides.

I would like to know who gives and who recieves.

O

old.Xarr

cryyy.jpg

thx aussie ;D

S

sorry

rofl, I'm sorry Sweeleaf, I know it seemed very unfair to you, but me and Sheriden don't know each others and didn't cooperate with killing people. I saw him at htk in OG just as some hibs came, so I didn't attack. He didn't attack me later either, so I figured we'd just be all friendly. The goal wasn't to cooperate in killing you, but you were just so annoying as you never seemed to come out of htk! So when your mushrooms started to kill Sheriden which lead to him having to flee, I took the oportunity to kill you :D

I was just playing for a little while last evening, well that was the plan.. But I couldn't log with-out killing anybody, and it took 45 minutes before you came so far down you were kill-able ;)
And I'm sorry, but I don't see anything wrong with an alb and hib, hib and mid etc staying on friendly terms on very rare occations.

S

sweetleaf.

Originally posted by sorry
rofl, I'm sorry Sweeleaf, I know it seemed very unfair to you, but me and Sheriden don't know each others and didn't cooperate with killing people. I saw him at htk in OG just as some hibs came, so I didn't attack. He didn't attack me later either, so I figured we'd just be all friendly. The goal wasn't to cooperate in killing you, but you were just so annoying as you never seemed to come out of htk! So when your mushrooms started to kill Sheriden which lead to him having to flee, I took the oportunity to kill you :D

I was just playing for a little while last evening, well that was the plan.. But I couldn't log with-out killing anybody, and it took 45 minutes before you came so far down you were kill-able ;)
And I'm sorry, but I don't see anything wrong with an alb and hib, hib and mid etc staying on friendly terms on very rare occations.

If this was the case then fair enough, glad you bothered to explain situation, as it took me near enough those 45 mins to get sheriden to make the error and get too close to a shroom.

To be honest was half expecting an inf to jump me as alb stealthers dont usually work solo.

But one thing you got to understand it hard for us mages especially when there are anything form 2-5 alb stealthers camping base of htk at any given time.

IMO you should of killed him.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by sweetleaf.

But one thing you got to understand it hard for us mages especially when there are anything form 2-5 alb stealthers camping base of htk at any given time.

Ask the NS's and Rangers at HMG or AMG to come help you ;)

M

marczje

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Ask the NS's and Rangers at HMG or AMG to come help you ;)
Nahh, they might loose their campspot :p

B

Backaron

ooo shriden had just got his new sc sorted :)
was raving about it in gu
and he did mention about the mid and him working together bnut in no way was it pre meditated and these events happen sometimes and there is nothing reallly wrong with it as long as it doesnt happen often.

S

sorry

Originally posted by sweetleaf.

Well I know everything about being a caster thank you =)
And I understand your annoyment, but hardly anything to make a big deal about. But stealthers are meant to put out casters, so if you run as a solo caster, you are fighting some mean odds :-/

S

sorry

oups, yes it is :)
I'm not so good with remembering, well.. anything really... But I wasn't too far away ^^

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I love it, some of those Hib noob ns/rangers that camped HMG/AMG in Odin's for the passed year are finally starting to come to Emain.
Maybe Odin's will become more fun again, might go have a look there in the near future.
And most of the time, Hibs and Mids will go for the free rp's first (Albs) then fight eachother. Nice to see a change.
Regards, Glottis

M

marczje

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I love it, some of those Hib noob ns/rangers that camped HMG/AMG in Odin's for the passed year are finally starting to come to Emain.
Maybe Odin's will become more fun again, might go have a look there in the near future.
And most of the time, Hibs and Mids will go for the free rp's first (Albs) then fight eachother. Nice to see a change.
Regards, Glottis
hehe i screenshotted 2fg hib stealthers in odins last night ... :p doubt theres much of a change ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by marczje
hehe i screenshotted 2fg hib stealthers in odins last night ... :p doubt theres much of a change ;)

Damn, then it would be even worse than Emain AMG with Alb stealthers :(
I do love AMG Emain though. Allways fun there.
Regards, Glottis

M

mystix

once upon a time i was taking a nice stroll toward htk having fun killing hibs n stuff and all of a suden there was a SB in my face :p he didnt hit me, so i thought if i hit him he has the better chance to win so i didnt, thats my story :D!!!

O

osy

I always let Alpha kill me. Such a crossrealmer that I am...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom