FAO Cyma

I

iceforge

"Sneak through the shadows, into the darkness falls and beyond the center, venture to where the Albions secret entrance is and eliminate your foes" The Captain Commanded.

I took a brief look on Shademeld, my trusty companion on these trip or so called missions we got. I saw the lust in his eyes, he belong in the shadows of darkness falls, he liked the terror he could envoke in peoples eyes, people he had seen brief seconds before, fighting horrible demons and not even make a blink.

I rounded the bandage over my hand and made the poisons on my axes ready, as we entered through the gate to darkness falls.

We ventured past the demons down there, distracting them with stones, while we passed them the other way, hidden well in the shadows, as we where trained for, our stealthing abilities were almost flawless.

At a Essenss Shredder gathering on the tunnel leading up towards Albions entrance for this gate to hell, a friar was standing, looking down toward the worse and more frightnable creatures who lurked further dark.

Our mission was clear, we had to kill this staff-wielding fighter of the Albion forces and our blades and axes torn him into pieces very fast as we jumped him from the darkness.

We meet several more opponents before we got to the steps before Albions Entrance, where a paladin stood, looking with a lifeless look into the air, an easy target me and Shademeld agreed on with our small hand-signals, as we jumped him from the darkness.

After a few minuts of combat, with this surprisingly long lived Warrior, we pulled back, hidded again, such strong resistance and defense we had not been suspecting, we sneaked forth and beheld him, listing to the young ones around him, saying meaningless words, but one thing we got out of it, the Paladins name was Cyma.

We waited for the paladin to make a move towards the shadow where we lay and jumped him again, this time using the most dirty tricks we had learned by our trainer in the past, but every second blow we threw towards him, he blocked with his shield or parried with his blade, showing us the true meaning of melee-mastery, we used our advantages of numbers, shifted to hidde and rejump him from weakspot, but nothing helped and soon we had to flee once again, but Cyma showed now he was not yet a mindless swinger of swords, apperently he had already lurked our tricks, hindering us to hide and slaying us, as the foes we were to him.

As everything around me grew darker, as i lay on the rough, cold and bloody floors below his feet, the only light i could see was a bright aura above his head, showing me the blessing his god gave him, giving him almost immortal strenght towards us, oh my, had we made a mistake by challenging him.

If not the fields of Odins had been filled already, I would not be able to tell this tale of Cyma the Paladin and warn people about his abilities and blessings, but the halls in Valhalla was full and me and Shademeld were to keep the eternal fight of Vikings in the Realm of Midgaard, so i will meet Cyma again some day i think, but next time, i'll be wise enough to hide in the shadows, until he is out of sight, out of mind, cause a battle with him, is an appointment with death...

/salut for great fights with me and Shademeld in DF
/salut for giving a more than tough fight
/bow for winning, even tho we used the advantages of 2 vs. 1

M

Mmrr

ehum.. sorry to interupt but, Cyma is a Armsman, not a Paladin :p

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Mmrr

reminds me of hrodelbert.... :rolleyes:

I

iceforge

Originally posted by Mmrr

Oh well, couldn't /who him, and saw something above his head looking like an aura, he had 2 lowbies along with him, must have mistaken there spells for chants then ^^ my bad..

Z

Zebolt

Nice writen Ice, I'm sure you'll get him next time after a few more rp's :)

A

Aran Thule

The small white haired lurikeen sneaked through the shadows of the falls, using his innate knowledge of the veil to cloak him from sight.

It had become one of his most entertaining games, to wait until the foes thought they had banished all the hibernians before heading out to stalk the careless.

He knew that after his initial strick the foes would be down upon him and it was only a matter of time before a foe saw through his cover and took him down.

But that didnt worry him, it was a game of cat and mouse, and sometimes people are suprised when they find the mouse has teeth.

A scream was heard on the air and it brought back memorys of a norse woman that had been under the protection of a kobold mage.

Aran grinned and thought to himself.

"Well young shadow blade, seems you have survived your training and are out using the skills you have learnt, although you still need to pick your targets better."

He chuckled to himself as he nocked a keen arrow and aimed at a savage that had found itself seperated from his group.

"Unless of course you live for the thrill and fight against the odds, either way ill classify you as a threat from now on."

'Twang'

[ooc] nice post, hope to see you in the frontier sometime, um, preferably before you see me <grin>

Users who are viewing this thread