FAO: Cyclists

tierk

Part of the furniture
Saw this article today and was wondering what the cyclists amongst you all think of it.

'Bendy bicycle' that can be wrapped round lamp-posts wins design prize - Telegraph

Personally i think its great as i had wheels stolen off my bikes many times over many years. Last bike i had in London i ended up carrying two D locks and a chain for it as well and this seems to offer a nice solution as well as looking quite nice.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Saw this article today and was wondering what the cyclists amongst you all think of it.

'Bendy bicycle' that can be wrapped round lamp-posts wins design prize - Telegraph

Personally i think its great as i had wheels stolen off my bikes many times over many years. Last bike i had in London i ended up carrying two D locks and a chain for it as well and this seems to offer a nice solution as well as looking quite nice.

OMFG, It came from Leicester ;O - I live in Leicester, and that's probably the best and only good thing that came out of this City

But yeah, good idea.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
FFS what about Gary Lineker!!! Oh and Walkers crisps :(

I suppose :)

Walkers crisps were never good, they just made a huge profit margin through making shit crisps and then started buying out the good brands - true story.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its a good idea but a better idea would be for more towns and cities to invest money in secure bicycle parking facilities. I'm not talking about tubes of metal behind a gate, I mean proper cupboards in a staffed building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom