FAO Custodia Malacitania

Status
Not open for further replies.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
pls guys over the last months you have manage to make the game a real pathetic for playing with the morning raids.

can you pls stop????

Punishment

Resident Freddy
uspe said:
bg on those morning raids were CM members

Maybe with the exception of 1 or 2 at most yes ... All ac raids contained atleast 2 or more CM members in their raids :(

I commend you for trying Uspe regardless what i have said of you in other threads ... But the sad fact is they dont care and they derive pleasure from griefing artis when there is no-one online to defend ... simple as that:twak:

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Why do people always whine on CM ?
Most of the CM people are great guys that plays alot of RvR primetime , and the last time Alb did a raid prime time we owe alot to CM for getting as far as we did.
They might have a couple of people thats inolved in the morning raids but its not like its planed CM events or CM guild grps that AC´d the relics

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Notirt said:
Why do people always whine on CM ?
Most of the CM people are great guys that plays alot of RvR primetime , and the last time Alb did a raid prime time we owe alot to CM for getting as far as we did.
They might have a couple of people thats inolved in the morning raids but its not like its planed CM events or CM guild grps that AC´d the relics

huh ? :eek7:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
uspe said:
pls guys over the last months you have manage to make the game a real pathetic for playing with the morning raids.

can you pls stop????

Crawl back into the hole you came from.

Albs consist of 95% lemmings and gimps, that don't even know how to PvE properly, I don't even speak about RvR here and now some of them learned how to write on FH and feel somehow cool.

Frankly, I don't give a shit about a statement from some low RR random Merc from a guild with 0 reputation.

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Frankly, I don't give a shit about a statement from some low RR random Merc from a guild with 0 reputation.

Who are u ?

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Crawl back into the hole you came from.

Albs consist of 95% lemmings and gimps, that don't even know how to PvE properly, I don't even speak about RvR here and now some of them learned how to write on FH and feel somehow cool.

someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning????

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning????

think he got out of the wrong side for the last few weeks tbh

ps. what guild is uspe in anyway?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

sorry we all cant be as l33t an cool as you :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
sorry we all cant be as l33t an cool as you :(

I know. I was leet 30 years ago and I'll be leet in 50 years when most of the pricks here get laid the first time in their lifes and relax a bit. I'd sponsor the brothel now to make it happen earlier.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I know. I was leet 30 years ago and I'll be leet in 50 years when most of the pricks here get laid the first time in their lifes and relax a bit. I'd sponsor the brothel now to make it happen earlier.

Gonna e-bay some more chars to fund it eh?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

guess you will be the first customer?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I spent more money on brothels than all of FH together ;).

pfffffffffffft nerf ppl with great comebacks :( duno what to say now :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Eeben said:
pfffffffffffft nerf ppl with great comebacks :( duno what to say now :(

Nothing much you can :). I had my first time with a prostitute when I was 18. My friend has fallen in love with her so I thought it would be a good idea to "sleep" with her to piss him off. She cheated on me quite well, she charged me 50 Deutsche Mark (~25 Euro now) for each position we had but I learned from it and ...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Nothing much you can :). I had my first time with a prostitute when I was 18. My friend has fallen in love with her so I thought it would be a good idea to "sleep" with her to piss him off. She cheated on me quite well, she charged me 50 Deutsche Mark (~25 Euro now) for each position we had but I learned from it and ...

lol what a good friend you are :p

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

lol not that leet m8 as if was that leet we wouldnt need to be told so back back and bash another one out while playing daoc.

Manisch Depressiv said:
I spent more money on brothels than all of FH together ;).

oh dear you have to pay to get a woman, i'm so sorry for you life must be hard to be that fugly

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
thergador said:
oh dear you have to pay to get a woman, i'm so sorry for you life must be hard to be that fugly

Please, try harder. There is a difference between have and had or even can and have. Also, getting them drunk and this usual bla bla is sometimes more tiresome and expensive than a quick trip to the brothel. But I guess you're living on the moon with a bit different rules.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
nah living on earth and generally it's never been a problem for me to find my self a lady so never been in that sitution sorry but dont think id ever wanna pay

uron

Loyal Freddie
Uspe, i love it wen ppl who have frankly no idea about rvr or wat they are talking about come and start whining.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
uron said:
Uspe, i love it wen ppl who have frankly no idea about rvr or wat they are talking about come and start whining.

Arent you CM or?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
I'll be leet in 50 years when most of the pricks here get laid the first time in their lifes and relax a bit.

This post is not a flame, just an own opinion.
In my own opinion there is nothing wrong with going to a whore ( I went to a whore aswell and I'm sure a lot of men did it to :p ).

However my first times were not with a whore and you can say what you want about this but your first time is supposed to be special/funny, not just to pay a whore to suck your cock and then you can have a go on her for 5 min. Not to say that if you probably paid 50 euro or less for her that you don't have full "access" to her ( IE foreplay etc ).

Sure you probably "learned" something but you have to see the whole picture.
When you are older and you think back about your first times that you had sex with someone then you will see how funny it looked and how little experience you had compared to how you do it now.

Well atleast with me, my first 2 or 3 times were totally embarrasing. I was 16 year at that time so it is 10 years ago and when I now look back at it I still have to laugh at myself and say damn you were such a god damn n00b in bed! :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
wittor said:
This post is not a flame, just an own opinion.
In my own opinion there is nothing wrong with going to a whore ( I went to a whore aswell and I'm sure a lot of men did it to :p ).

However my first times were not with a whore and you can say what you want about this but your first time is supposed to be special/funny, not just to pay a whore to suck your cock and then you can have a go on her for 5 min. Not to say that if you probably paid 50 euro or less for her that you don't have full "access" to her ( IE foreplay etc ).

Sure you probably "learned" something but you have to see the whole picture.
When you are older and you think back about your first times that you had sex with someone then you will see how funny it looked and how little experience you had compared to how you do it now.

Well atleast with me, my first 2 or 3 times were totally embarrasing. I was 16 year at that time so it is 10 years ago and when I now look back at it I still have to laugh at myself and say damn you were such a god damn n00b in bed! :D

Yeah, that sums my experiences up nicely also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom