FAO Crafters!

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
How come crafters wont take orders unless its level 50 MP?
Dont tell it doesnt pay well, cos it does. If i order armor for 100g level 30, i give them 120g. They always get a good tip. I just want level 35 weapons for my savage, ive been looking for 2 weeks now, and all the weaponcrafters tell me they are either busy, or dont take lowbie orders.

Same thing with the rest of the crafters really.
I can recomend 1 nice weaponcrafter though. Dubii, he takes lowbie orders for a very good price. Also was a nice alchemist and armor crafter, but i forgot their names. But when it comes to 35-40+ you will have a hard time getting crafted gear :(

duact

Fledgling Freddie
they make 20g making a weapon for u and 1p making mp orders for some other guy. see the diff?

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
they make 20g making a weapon for u and 1p making mp orders for some other guy. see the diff?

It takes 5 minutes to make the weapon for 20g, and 5hours to make the one for 1p. See the difference?

Bellona

Banned
All day long I get spammed by people under lvl 35 that wants 99% armor and sc, and it really just gets annoying in the end, and most ppl dont have enough money to pay what i think my time is worth compared to taking a lvl 51 order.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
All day long I get spammed by people under lvl 35 that wants 99% armor and sc, and it really just gets annoying in the end, and most ppl dont have enough money to pay what i think my time is worth compared to taking a lvl 51 order.

Understand that :(

Im using DF armor atm on my savage. But i need crafted weapons to hit harder. Cos crafted (Even ANY QUALITY) makes a huge difference than using drops/df.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
I found full mp/99% equip for my merc, for under 500g, capping most resists and stats. Plus i look DAMN sexy. On CM's btw

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
I found full mp/99% equip for my merc, for under 500g, capping most resists and stats. Plus i look DAMN sexy. On CM's btw

Nice meit. that was lucky!
Wish i could find something like that for my savage.
Btw, your still mad at me for kicking your ass with my uber trio yesterday? :p

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Just find some crafters online early in the morning, while they are borred. Never got any problems getting anything crafted, doing this. Or try msg some Master/Grandmaster crafters instead, if u don't ned lvl50 items.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Kaj said:
Nice meit. that was lucky!
Wish i could find something like that for my savage.
Btw, your still mad at me for kicking your ass with my uber trio yesterday? :p

I wasn't mad it was fun :D fyi i think it's 1v1 ;x

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Xeth said:
Just find some crafters online early in the morning, while they are borred. Never got any problems getting anything crafted, doing this. Or try msg some Master/Grandmaster crafters instead, if u don't ned lvl50 items.

Yeah, but i work nearly everyday. I only have free time after 6-7 in the evening. I will keep looking though.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
I wasn't mad it was fun :D fyi i think it's 1v1 ;x

Aye, i was enjoying it :)
Savage+Bard+Shaman (Was cleric instead of shaman first but he had to go).

Our first fight was just shameful. They succeeded to mezz all but 2 of you. Then when i was killing, they went melee instead of spreading out and healing me. But our bard got away when that berserk chanter came and killed you all. Second fight was successfull :) We had some really nice fights, killed 2fg's in DF aswell. Savages are overpowered :p

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
/bump

Still looking for someone to make me level 35-40 4.0+ spd Savage weapons.

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
if only everyone did tip .. i make bows on excal/hib and i even deliver with my bard. any level too, but the amount of people that try to 'knock the price down' after building the order makes me side with the lvl 51 orders way of thinking ..

shame really, but true

Sirch

Fledgling Freddie
My LGM armorer finds that making nothing without a 50% deposit helps improve customer memory 100%, and prevents negotiation after order is placed.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
I thought giving a tip to the crafter was just common sense? :eek2:

I always give a tip, when i order level 30 weapons/armor i add atleast 10g, unless they are trying to trick me. I always check the prices myself. Like my current level 30 weapons cost 85g, i gave the guy 100g. I just think thats the right thing to do. It encurage the crafters to help you the next time you ask for help?

Sirch

Fledgling Freddie
When you calculate prices, what mark-up do you think an LGM crafter should charge?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Price of a crafted item that I pay = whatever crafter says + what I add for service

Price of a crafted item != whatever crafter says - my demanded discount

nuff said tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom