FAO crafters, a warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
if this guy ask's you for anything, please take this into account before taking any orders:

sshot000.jpg

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
hehe sycho :D

was trying to be nice at first, saying how i charge the same for level 24 bg alts as i do for level 50 suits without overcharge, purely based on time consumtion, so i dont get flooded with bg1 orders and people say im over priced, but he didnt quiet get the subtle hint :(

made my dull and unintersting afternoon in moderna a lil bit more interesting ;p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Bah deleted post by mistake :/ but you get the point anyway. :p

I have had some bad ones like that in alb, even spent 7p on mp cloth armour then guy didn't want it, so you could imagine what i said to him after :flame:

People like that make crafters not craft, then others wonder why there aren't any hardly :/

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Had a run in with him this morning actually in Vendo asked to join group i was with bb+mate went around his with another mate irl so we could level chars together he asks to join group told him that we didnt need any more ppl nice and polite and stuff then he starts going on and on and on saying .2 to level and how he needs to get to 24 and stuff then he started going on about how he will pwn me with his skald xhitmanx, then starts getting all rowdy calling me and stuff , cba with ppl like that /ignore 4tw xD Remember when i was in my old guild as well and he was in the same alliance he was pretty much perma banned from /as eventually getting kicked from the guild.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmly use to be in the guild and he left when we merged with another guild thank god ^_^ he is a whining lil nob avoid him when possible

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, had some funky encounters with him in emain as well, funny guy

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
LMFAO twats like this are the main reason why I stopped taking order for Skrad. The wankers actually think you owe them some debt of gratitude for the one order they place with you amid piles of abuse and complaints about the price. Fuck em :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
Gimmly use to be in the guild and he left when we merged with another guild thank god ^_^ he is a whining lil nob avoid him when possible

Were just going to say this. Just a lil' less hard.

And Mess you are dead when you come back to the game! :p

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Skrad said:
LMFAO twats like this are the main reason why I stopped taking order for Skrad. The wankers actually think you owe them some debt of gratitude for the one order they place with you amid piles of abuse and complaints about the price. Fuck em :)

LOL Skrad....tell us what u really think... ;) :drink:

Master Pimp

Banned
lol look at all the nice comments for me and cozak thats a load of bs u all dont like me cos your pirattes bum boy boomeruk and messiah are both sad fat shits that spend 24/7 on daoc get out more you sad ***** do a lil exercise how many 50s u have massiah ? get some r/l friends leave your comp and boomeruk how long u spent in modern thise last 10 days ? whats your played time fag ?
ty for the nice comments all :flame:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Master Pimp said:
lol look at all the nice comments for me and cozak thats a load of bs u all dont like me cos your pirattes bum boy boomeruk and messiah are both sad fat shits that spend 24/7 on daoc get out more you sad ***** do a lil exercise how many 50s u have massiah ? get some r/l friends leave your comp and boomeruk how long u spent in modern thise last 10 days ? whats your played time fag ?

i thought heheyougotboned was banned from here? :puke:

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
well, I think the reply kinda speaks for itself? :clap:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
i will say it again, what a fuckin complete cock knocker

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Master Pimp said:
Oh Gimmly... 39 days /plaed lvl 40? I don't have that much time /played, don't come here and tell people they are sad fucks when you can't even figure out this game my lil' sister is playing.

Oh and lock this please :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Master Pimp said:
ty dude just ask your mum what she thinks of me she tell u the same as u said

the 'ask your mum' thing went out back in the early 90's mate, but i guess you probably werent even born then so its understandable.

there there now little one, ur nuts will drop some day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom