fao bled defenders ;p

A

Aoln

I know you probably don't go outside much in real life but that doesn't mean you have to do the same ingame, you outnumber everyone fgs :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
sometimes high rr ppl also makes typical whines from warder dudes

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
I know you probably don't go outside much in real life but that doesn't mean you have to do the same ingame, you outnumber everyone fgs :p
agree

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol!

Coule of days ago, Hibs had no more than about 1.5 fg's defending bled low level & with a hole in the wall, Albs who had ALOT in the tower opposite hole would NOT attack, iir.. We made an attempt to take tower with the 1.5 fg's we had, but yup... we got wtfzerged :p

So we came back thinking albs would try take keep as they had mass numbers & bled had a nice big hole that even the alb zerg would fit through, but nope, they camped there L10 tower all day & all night..literally :p

So please, less QQ about hibs camping a keep when albs have not made 1 attempt over the past few days (when ive been online, which has been alot :p ) to try take bled off us even though it was low level, few numbers defending & with a big hole in the wall, unlike your tower with a zerg inside & L10 ;)

Mids on the other hand, /salute to you all.. had great battles over the past few days tbh, keep it up..been great fun :)

Bops ;)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
boppas said:
lol!

Coule of days ago, Hibs had no more than about 1.5 fg's defending bled low level & with a hole in the wall, Albs who had ALOT in the tower opposite hole would NOT attack, iir.. We made an attempt to take tower with the 1.5 fg's we had, but yup... we got wtfzerged :p

So we came back thinking albs would try take keep as they had mass numbers & bled had a nice big hole that even the alb zerg would fit through, but nope, they camped there L10 tower all day & all night..literally :p

So please, less QQ about hibs camping a keep when albs have not made 1 attempt over the past few days (when ive been online, which has been alot :p ) to try take bled off us even though it was low level, few numbers defending & with a big hole in the wall, unlike your tower with a zerg inside & L10 ;)

Mids on the other hand, /salute to you all.. had great battles over the past few days tbh, keep it up..been great fun :)

Bops ;)

i was there for 15 mins or so, maybe if your fg of assisting archers and baseline stun casters on teh battlements had left then maybe we would have charged :|

not that im saying scouts are any better but there were fucking loads of rangers

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Not that I enjoy hanging inside a keep to shoot (roxor with my current bow-spec xD) but imagine if you go outside; slammed out of stealth and getting grappled (during slam!) to get nuked by a sorc and an always adding Tomatera and Galahahahahhahahand would you go outside as Brehon-ranger?

I just zerg them now and keep reporting their location in /as to get the elite FG ganking em xD

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
nm you got the original bled defenders back again. Order has been restored !

Mael, 50th ment.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Not that I enjoy hanging inside a keep to shoot (roxor with my current bow-spec xD) but imagine if you go outside; slammed out of stealth and getting grappled (during slam!) to get nuked by a sorc and an always adding Tomatera and Galahahahahhahahand would you go outside as Brehon-ranger?

I just zerg them now and keep reporting their location in /as to get the elite FG ganking em xD
yes that tomatera noob killed my lvl 30 valk :E was running around showing my cool effects when he showed up killed me xD :puke:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
2th time mid zerg whent up there was only 4-6 hibs up there, where did the hib zerg go?????

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
i was there for 15 mins or so, maybe if your fg of assisting archers and baseline stun casters on teh battlements had left then maybe we would have charged :|

not that im saying scouts are any better but there were fucking loads of rangers

*giggle* me and bops constitute as a fg of assisting baseline stun casters *giggle*

Gamah

Banned
Aoln said:

Don't do the crime if you can't take the whine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom