FAO Barrys Squad admin

Discussion in 'New Conglomerate' started by Galewyr Dark, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Galewyr Dark

Galewyr Dark Guest

ok i'm looking to setup a outfit webeh drawing the roster info from the PS data sheets...now i notice you guys have this already up on your sites....could you direct me to the location of the data sources. I havn't had a proper look yet as i am at work atm [damn superscout!!] but a direction would be grateful, also the format they come in...XML etc.

-Gale

2. Xtro

Xtro Guest

Hi matey - you'd be better posting the question in the BarrysSquad forum tbh, as the site admin doesn't use this forum (well maybe once in a blue moon). Feel free to post away and ask :)

3. Galewyr Dark

Galewyr Dark Guest

bah more forums to sign up to..curses!!

4. Xtro

Xtro Guest

lol you're Vanu so you aren't used to hard work are you ;) ;)

5. Galewyr Dark

Galewyr Dark Guest

?

sry i fail to see what me being Vanu [distincly better colour scheme that yellow blue and brown] has to do with me not signign up for forums :p

-Gale

ps- brown isn't....s**t..its mud...from being run over

pps- Black n purple 4teh win!

6. shilak

shilak Guest

Well, if you prefer wearing pink, thats up to you ;)

7. Galewyr Dark

Galewyr Dark Guest

well i supose those NC visors r a bit dodgy...prolly y ur aim is also so bad...so it might look pink through that messed up blueish visor :)

8. Jupitus

Jupitus Guest

:flame: don't come into the NC area asking for help and then bitch at us, you n00b!!! :flame:

Hehe if I had any idea Gale, I'd give you a shout - sorry. Couldn't resist having an ickle pop at yer though. Now reroll again and get ure ass back into NC :D

9. Galewyr Dark

Galewyr Dark Guest

hmm..shame my 'ikle pops' usually end up in dead NC

*Gale adds a few more 100 NC kills to her list :)

been solved anyway

Anyway wouldn't want to change my nice dress sense for the dodgy mixed up bowl of vom :)

10. Jupitus

Jupitus Guest

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!!!:D

11. Deady

Deady Guest

Silleh.

12. bazzaye

bazzaye Guest

i bet ive killed more NC than u <curse those reaver missiles>