FAO Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
You have exactly 24 hours to get me my stuff on alb pryd back or ill post your phonenumber here so that all people that you scammed can have a talk with your parents

since rightnow can't do much against hacked passwords i can't use the way i prefer

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
this is going beyond the mfering j/k altogether...
can the goa gms not clearing fuking see this guy is a muppet and steals and cons peeps all the time ? ! !? !!
like ffs...its not rocket science, its just common sense that he is doing all this stuff so cant u just ban his ip addy + CC's perma plz... !

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Hacked passwords?

I presume since you have Barker's phone number you must know him? Did you maybe give Barker your game account password?

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Bluevixen said:
Hacked passwords?

I presume since you have Barker's phone number you must know him? Did you maybe give Barker your game account password?

well, barker can have done it.. he does stuff like that and is still a bastard.. nothing to discuss..

Just give him the stuff back, Barker!:twak:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bluevixen said:
Hacked passwords?

no fucking way i give him a password

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Barker is a **** , always has been and always will be =)

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say how carefull u have to be with barker and xioeen around ...

Some1 should really do something about it soonish... It's fucking retarded that these 2 scammers can fuck up the game to so many people...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear of your loss. Give it back Barker, you tit. :puke:

Everz

FH is my second home
Mvv, barker is fat lil retard who sucks at rl..

Unlucky m8, but sad to say dont expect your stuff back. :mad:

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
People should send a petition to goa to get rid of these 2 scum f&cks!

Also i think they should banned from any /as/rvr/ml raids from now on.

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
NO MERCY! post phonenumber asap. I for one would love to call him, maybe even put on speed-dial for those drunken nights out.

X

xGenocidex

Aye... isnt much but he nicked 35p worth of stuff off my mate

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
pm me phone number ..I could do a lot of things with that .

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hacked password? If so how do you know it was Barker? And how is it you know his phone number?

I think there is some important info missing here.

BTW i don't think Barker actually reads this forum, but his bum-chum xio does.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Isnt it nice we all for once can agree on something? xD

Shame its a negative thing that brings us together :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
why anyone ever has any dealings with these mongs is beyond me....

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps I'm missing something here - but how do you have your account hacked? They need your (A) game account to nick items - and (B) to steal your account totally it's the main account details they need.

So we're talking two seperate account names and two seperate passwords - four items of security infact.

You can't change personal details or request a new password even if you do know the game account name unless it's confirmed via mail and the password is sent to the primary email account.

The only thing I can see here is the use of some program to repeatedly try different combinations. Or the account has been loaned to a "friend"?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
You have exactly 24 hours to get me my stuff on alb pryd back or ill post your phonenumber here so that all people that you scammed can have a talk with your parents

since rightnow can't do much against hacked passwords i can't use the way i prefer

If all this was taken on alb think you in wrong place for posting ??? this shoulda been made on alb section of FH but as usual Barker = HIB and it Sad that this person has to drag hib into whatever low life dealings he does.

You think by now that people in Daoc would see what a low life he is and still let him get away with it.Goa should Ban him for good for sake of Hib and on whole the Daoc community.

Soulja

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
dude.. some of my IRL m8's just got his account hacked by someone.. maybe its not Barker.. just a few mins ago, he lost a few things and some cash

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
old.windforce said:
It is Barker 100% sure and no i didn't gave my pass to him
well how did he get your stuff? keylogger? hack your email? or did you trade items/money with him?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
It is Barker 100% sure and no i didn't gave my pass to him

Then if 100% sure maybe forums not a good place to make accusations and that Goa need to be informed if you have 100% proof then Goa will sort this matter out for you FH is not a good place to try and make what has happened to you in making Barker give you Items back.

Sorry it happened to you but over the Years Barker has scammed his way in Hib and now same has happened in alb but as I said Rightnow to Goa and they will sort it

If he has never got you PW then he has scammed you logging in details and this can be rectified but as I been saying GOA is you only hope not here.

Soulja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom