Fao Bahumat

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Clear ur private box ! Can't send my love letters anymore :(

Humor?

and anyway the reason for that is because he has all mine and yeppys in there :(

not love letters from me ofc, but i know Yeppy

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Tierce_ said:
Accepting PMs from Bonelemancer? How degrading.
Half of FH pmed me fyi,everyone wanna try some cyber with me :D Xyslo's post is the most funny tho :D

Xyslo said:
Hey Bonelamencer, i just wanted to say hi and tell you that i think that nearly all of the time your a very cool guy. Also i was just wondering if you wanted to come to white lights with my Necro sometime and i will help you get 50. So we friends?? (btw this is party because i do actually like you, and partly because any BD above lvl 30 scares me, lol). Hope to see you soon in game i mean, and feel free to pm me at anytime today after 6pm and tomorrow from 11am-11pm, the char's i am most likley to be on are Quixor, Xyslo, Coldplayer, Equilibriium, Mcflurry, Ikoly. Ok then cya :).

:clap:

Xylso has to bribe people in games to be friends with him, bet he does the same irl.

"I do actually like you" hahahahahahaha.... oh.. my lordy..

Himse

FH is my second home
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Xylso has to bribe people in games to be friends with him, bet he does the same irl.

"I do actually like you" hahahahahahaha.... oh.. my lordy..

he does :E

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
hehe Xyslo's message is funneh :D
fyi that wasnt me, it was a person i know who plays Alb/Pryd he knows i hate Bone (tbh who doenst) and thought he would put me in the shit....

Yosh i dont want to be ur friend because you havnt even madew an effort to pm me so we can 'get to know each other' ;)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Yosh i dont want to be ur friend because you havnt even madew an effort to pm me so we can 'get to know each other' ;)
I was waiting for you to make the first move tbh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom