FAO Bahumat

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Bahumat said:
I wanna find out why TDC is posting in camlann so much, he says he moderates everwhere *think he said that* but i think he's a little lonely with all them boring posters.

We will adopt you into our family TDC, but you cant get all fat, beardy, funny, tv show like Old Phil Jupitus bwahaha

-because I enjoy talking to you guys. (really, I do). When I was in Ireland I kissed the blarney stone in Blarney Castle, and those guys weren't kidding :)

-I do moderate everywhere, but not in the way you might think. Really deep community stuff I will not touch, but the spambots and serious compaints I will take on if your resident local mods are off having a life. For example, Alan was off watching Neighbors recently and everyone else was offline so I picked up some stuff for him. Just like any local mod would do for me in my little corner of the forums.

-lonely? me? but what about all the pr0n I have yet to see? o0

-I'm pleased to be adopted :) However be aware that I am already fat (well...big boned really!), beardy and funny, so I only have to get old to smack Mr Jup. Then I will no longer be the student, and there will be a new master. *cue deep mechanical breathing*

there you go, all questions answered ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
tdc your such a no life noob sometimes :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually i like this thread, the stuff got left half-assed on the beach licking it's own coconut on the other one :eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
here you are TDC, so you dont feel too different

Something you should aim for!

ustxb6001.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Seel heres something to make you feel better ;D

Thanks! Made my wanakthon THAT much easier. That's a no class ho that even a junkie wouldn't hump with a 10 foot dildo :D

Also...pinetrees and glaciers? o_O

Bahumat

FH is my second home
The final step you must take to join us will lead you down a dark path (no vlad jokes about that please!).
You must retrieve certain items (picture format), then once received, we can fully accept you into the community.

1) This item goes "Quack Quack".

2) This was used by decathlon runners Only

3) Keyra's most famous asset...answer's in the question.

4) Tilda's eye (dont worry, proof of the eye's owner is not needed)

5) The Hexadecimal code for Red (need the code, not a picture)

6) The Fastest living thing on the planet.

Good luck

TdC

tris-, your avatar makes me all hot and bothered

Raven, I shall take a pic of my beard just for you. It's not as nice as the guys on beards.org have (check out the FH wiki btw, the beards site is mentioned there for some reason ;))

Bahumat, I accept your challenge! check back here laters :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tris-, your avatar makes me all hot and bothered

Raven, I shall take a pic of my beard just for you. It's not as nice as the guys on beards.org have (check out the FH wiki btw, the beards site is mentioned there for some reason ;))

Bahumat, I accept your challenge! check back here laters :)

*looks forward to it*

TdC

this is for Raven then :)

still working on your stuff Bahumat :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
For example, Alan was off watching Neighbors recently and everyone else was offline so I picked up some stuff for him. Just like any local mod would do for me in my little corner of the forums

Oh for fuck sake - I asked to keep my pathetic ausi sit-com fetish quiet !

TdC

You're that old?! :p

haha cheeky :) I'm 32. I suppose I have my parents to thank for genetically programming me to go gray so early in life :)

oh, Alan, I'm sorry mate, I shall try to not expose any of your other sordid habits ;)

TdC

The final step you must take to join us will lead you down a dark path (no vlad jokes about that please!).
You must retrieve certain items (picture format), then once received, we can fully accept you into the community.

1) This item goes "Quack Quack".
answer1.jpg

2) This was used by decathlon runners Only
answer2.jpg

3) Keyra's most famous asset...answer's in the question.
answer3.jpg

hope this works ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom