FAO: Bad omen

O

old.Morchaoron

thats what so funny about this game (all mmorpgs but especially this one cuz its the only with large scale pvp)

3 pbaers standing in a circle and everyone just walking into them getting killed and the pbaers saying 'omg i pwn' its so funny xDD

was it a extraordinairy display of 'skill'? (with that i mean the combo of speed and coordination)? or was i just because all their enemies had no idea what the correct procedure was to counter such a group? ofc it is the second cuz there is almost NO skill involved in playing most classes (a few some more or less but just a little difference), perfect example is playing a solo assasin.. you just gotta hope you lag less then him and you see him first and dont mess your PA up... after that you just gotta press the buttons in the right order, its just 1vs1 (unless people add) and you better hope the game rolls high numbers on the dice, but it has little to do with you being better then him in terms of skill...

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Xeanor
you said you beat a FL group flawlessly, it wasn't a FL group and with that you were saying you were best/uber/good etc.

Xeanor and u coments about 1 min fights and such isnt the same shit ?

Zapsi

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by zapzap
Xeanor and u coments about 1 min fights and such isnt the same shit ?

Zapsi

(05:48:40) (Zapsi) well we lost alot the other day so we began to run with 2 savages now

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Xeanor
(05:48:40) (Zapsi) well we lost alot the other day so we began to run with 2 savages now

Post the rest I said when we face 2fg :)

Did u last 1 min yesterday ?

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by zapzap
Post the rest I said when we face 2fg :)

Did u last 1 min yesterday ?

What 1 min are you talking about ?

G

grizlasthehero

Xeanor u have alot of high rr's in ur groups rr9 cleric/rr9mercs/urself/all other chars above rr5 some of our chars aint even rr5 and running w/o warrior isnt optimal... but gifv chuffy back fs ;/

O

old.Morchaoron

all this is getting on my nerves!!! its endless the whines will never stop!

idea: lets all play a fps so all whines about skill are gone forever, would love it :flame: :flame: :flame:

seriously there are so many factors in daoc, look at fps clanwars, almost never it happens that A clans beats clan B flawless, and the next day B beats A flawless... however this is perfectly possible in daoc, it has too many variables, its practially impossible to tell who is better, just get the best group setup, just learn what you gotta do and make sure all your stuff is sc'd, more realmabilities will give some classes a major boost (some more then others) (also keep in mind that this game isnt perfectly balanced, cuz neither sides are the same but i guess even the most stupid tard who plays this knows that)

let me play vs a noob in a strategy or fps, no doubt he will lose horribly and has no chance of winning vs me if i am experienced...

however, in daoc, let me duel a noob with basic knowledge (also how to play the class, which you know after a few hours of play) of the game with exactly the same class and stats etc as me, he will have as much winning chance as me even tho i might have played the class for over 50 hours ;)

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
all this is getting on my nerves!!! its endless the whines will never stop!

idea: lets all play a fps so all whines about skill are gone forever, would love it :flame: :flame: :flame:

seriously there are so many factors in daoc, look at fps clanwars, almost never it happens that A clans beats clan B flawless, and the next day B beats A flawless... however this is perfectly possible in daoc, it has too many variables, its practially impossible to tell who is better, just get the best group setup, just learn what you gotta do and make sure all your stuff is sc'd, more realmabilities will give some classes a major boost (some more then others) (also keep in mind that this game isnt perfectly balanced, cuz neither sides are the same but i guess even the most stupid tard who plays this knows that)

let me play vs a noob in a strategy or fps, no doubt he will lose horribly and has no chance of winning vs me if i am experienced...

however, in daoc, let me duel a noob with basic knowledge (also how to play the class, which you know after a few hours of play) of the game with exactly the same class and stats etc as me, he will have as much winning chance as me even tho i might have played the class for over 50 hours ;)

Come duel me at quake 3 ill give you somthing to whine about :)

For that matter maelstrom 4v4 tdm givf ! :)

Seriously if thats ur game givf shout if u wanna go for some ^^

D

Derric

let me play vs a noob in a strategy or fps

Strategy is evul,played Starcraft vs Loch,got wiped in 10 mins. :(

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Derric
Strategy is evul,played Starcraft vs Loch,got wiped in 10 mins. :(

Your zergling rush must not have been leet

S

Shike

3 pbaers standing in a circle and everyone just walking into them getting killed and the pbaers saying 'omg i pwn' its so funny xDD

hehe I wish a castergrp was that easy :) Lots can go soooo wrong :)

A

Aule Valar

if you don't think a game requires skill, it probably just means you haven't discovered the required skills yet

and hib pbaoe grps are not easy to win with, you have to know what your doing, especially for the hero

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Shike

FAR more harder than melee group especially savage ones who kill tanks first and still win:eek:

Heh played ice wiz yesterday could only cast twice vs 3 healer group due to them purging :/ that interupt shit really has to be toned down(but then again my wiz is low rr and has low mota lv and no moc yet but will soon:D )

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Shike

i was watching from stealth how 2 enchanters moc'd while all albs just run at them and died, they didnt even bother to back off even though you could clearly see them mocing, thats a waste xD

ofc not that you dont have to do anything, but its rather funny how easy it can be sometimes (same goes for the /assist melee groups)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by snoz
Come duel me at quake 3 ill give you somthing to whine about :)

EXACTLY, and why would you think that is?

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
FAR more harder than melee group especially savage ones who kill tanks first and still win:eek:

Heh played ice wiz yesterday could only cast twice vs 3 healer group due to them purging :/ that interupt shit really has to be toned down(but then again my wiz is low rr and has low mota lv and no moc yet but will soon:D )

haha u git, u killed me in Odins last night, we was playing terribly poor whole evening sadly, and a castergrp playing bad.. well.. result is /release alot of times :p

O

old.mattshanes

LOL shike that was only me and mrdee too, i couldn't believe that:p if i had moc and purge there i wonder what would of happened o_O you hibs were nuts doing that:eek:

S

Shike

i was watching from stealth how 2 enchanters moc'd while all albs just run at them and died, they didnt even bother to back off even though you could clearly see them mocing, thats a waste xD

ofc not that you dont have to do anything, but its rather funny how easy it can be sometimes (same goes for the /assist melee groups)

well yea, sometimes tanks play poor and just stand inside pbae and dont slam etc.. we dont rely on PBAoE with our group tho, I personally hate when it has gone so far that we have to PBAoE to defend us since something has gone wrong then.

PBAoE may seem uber to some, but in my eyes it just suck since its so easy to avoid it and also so easy to nullifie it totally. DD with assist is the future, mark my words. ;)
On a good day we kill anyone within 3 seconds with DDs from that I have targetted something, casters die in 1-2s. When casters manage to do that all the time, I would fear them even as a tankgrp. There is a lot of potential in casters still in this Dark Age of Tankalot imho.

S

Shike

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
LOL shike that was only me and mrdee too, i couldn't believe that:p if i had moc and purge there i wonder what would of happened o_O you hibs were nuts doing that:eek:

well, I kinda left my brain in the vault and then ported mate :) Yesterday was just terrible. Some days are just.. shait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom