fao Awod

Neo

Loyal Freddie
No whine or anyfing, just wondering what style that was u used to stun me
with just now ? cheers :)

and no, i couldnt find his username thingie to PM him with.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
no evade so no db, not from side so not Ice storm.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
if he fought on whit u after stun it couldnt be rr5... couse u cant attack after useing it.... i think. dont have it bu very soon will :D

Lick

Loyal Freddie
i've been stunned a few times recently by other assassins - i got a message something like " a flash of light bursts in front of you" . I looked up the CL effects on the camelot herald and couldn't see any such ability. No idea what it was - noone I asked had any clue either. Unless they have updated the damage report for when you get stunned by a melee style then i can only assume its a spell?

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Ive had that to, not sure if it happend tis time tho. And also have no idea what that is.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Lick said:
i've been stunned a few times recently by other assassins - i got a message something like " a flash of light bursts in front of you" . I looked up the CL effects on the camelot herald and couldn't see any such ability. No idea what it was - noone I asked had any clue either. Unless they have updated the damage report for when you get stunned by a melee style then i can only assume its a spell?

baseline stun is called Prismatic Flare :)

Prolly a caster who wanted to help hehe

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i had a few fights against slirre.... when he hit me i got stunned... but not from style... it was like casted... and lasted only few sec. thing is noone was around.

thought it was some abil or item proc or use.

Terracotta

Banned
Kaun_IA said:
i had a few fights against slirre.... when he hit me i got stunned... but not from style... it was like casted... and lasted only few sec. thing is noone was around.

thought it was some abil or item proc or use.

could possibly be the disarm proc from Harpy cloak then?

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
Only styles with stun I can come up with is DB and Ice storm, but last one is from side...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Harpy Feather Cloak disarm proc?
Could be dunno.

Lick

Loyal Freddie
this was definately not someone adding - it came from my opponent and in all cases they were assassins. It was not the disarm proc as i was paralyzed after the effect went off - not disarmed

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lick said:
this was definately not someone adding - it came from my opponent and in all cases they were assassins. It was not the disarm proc as i was paralyzed after the effect went off - not disarmed

Cb Stun feedback then? -.-

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
They changed the stun message, you get this silly message from melee stuns too now.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The "flash of light" is the one going off in your head.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
in response to the original poster as someone mentioned it might have been desperate bowman would probably do about 250 damage and stun.
However the aftereffect is that the ranger is helpless and cant attack, if he kept stabbing you or shooting it wasnt that.
Desp Bow is normally only used to try to finish off the foe as if it doesnt all you can do is run. <grin>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom