FAO aslaala

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
hi mate, i wanted to ask u if u use special kind of glasses cause your x-vision is amazing nice.

u are in mtk hw, i unstealth and u run down the hill afortunately i see u fast enough to st again. then me tha im so suspicious say to myself lets see what happen if i unstealth behind a tree, and olala u come running with some mates right to my tree :) again nice x-vision i st b4 u get me and then u go back to your keep, i say lets try again but in another tree, and what happend? u inc again.

im not saying u use radar, well maybe im saying it. :puke:

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Aslaala Dragon Templars 49 870 314 Healer Norseman None

If you are a mid player i suggest you send him/her and flame the fucker. :puke:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to see that someone is exploiting the game each way he can. xD

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
EuSKALDuN said:
hi mate, i wanted to ask u if u use special kind of glasses cause your x-vision is amazing nice.

u are in mtk hw, i unstealth and u run down the hill afortunately i see u fast enough to st again. then me tha im so suspicious say to myself lets see what happen if i unstealth behind a tree, and olala u come running with some mates right to my tree :) again nice x-vision i st b4 u get me and then u go back to your keep, i say lets try again but in another tree, and what happend? u inc again.

im not saying u use radar, well maybe im saying it. :puke:

im not surprised tbh :twak:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Report everything that looks suspicious imo, and let GoA investigate it. DOOOOWN WITH CHEATERS! :m00:

Aio

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe, just maybe, he saw your Race + Realmtitle stickin out from the tree?

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm if u r so courious why we have run to that tree we had SB in our grp scouting mtk. Thats all, we dont care if u call us cheaters or not we r playing for ourselves not for u or anyone.

Fapuse

Fledgling Freddie
LoL. Go near ATK, MTK, HTK, unstealth and see what happen. It's not just mid and Aslaala problem.

Install radar and sit somewhere in emain. Then u will see that 50% of enemies will turn just when ur @ radar range, no matter there is a hill between u and them. So ppl think, if everyone use radar and gank me, i will use it too, to improve my chances.

Bah. Hope it will be fixed for good with 1.86c. Radar users kill all the fun.

Fapuse

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Fapuse said:
LoL. Go near ATK, MTK, HTK, unstealth and see what happen. It's not just mid and Aslaala problem.

Install radar and sit somewhere in emain. Then u will see that 50% of enemies will turn just when ur @ radar range, no matter there is a hill between u and them. So ppl think, if everyone use radar and gank me, i will use it too, to improve my chances.

Bah. Hope it will be fixed for good with 1.86c. Radar users kill all the fun.

Fapuse
grats u just admitted to being one of the radar users

gimp

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Agreed, sounds wierd,

But on the other hand, who's to say he didnt have a stealther mate reporting your movements, specially when you unstealth once in a wile, and between MG and TK, one shouldnt be to fast to cry wolf before excluding all posiblities,
but again, once thats said i must agree this sounds truely odd indeed..specially if you moved a segnficant distance before unstealthing again, and if he did use radar..he should be band on the spot..!

Cheers

/.Olga

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Report it, then let GOA catch the bastard if he/she is cheating.

lutus

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:

gimp

When you want to know how many ppl use it, you use it, normal procedure. Same was ( and is) in Counter-Strike. Install some hacks and youll see how many ppl use it all time.

And yes, start to reporting, but report all it to GOA, maybe half of the server will be banned :clap:

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
i prefer to play against less people without radar than play against hundreds of radar users tbh.

i know goa politic is: Money is the first and thats why we have buff bots in the game and cheaters.

Fapuse

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:

gimp

Yes I admit I was testing daoc skilla. Do you have problem with that? Have u seen radar usage statistics posted here while ago? Seems more then 30% of players are gimps. Surprised? (that means 1/3 of yours daoc friends use it, ha! now u can suicide)

Pretending that some things dont happen wont stop then from happening, you know..

And no, I dont use any radar program. And I DO hope that 1.86c will fix the problem, as i mentioned before. You probably missed that point.

Fapuse

[EDIT] Oh, BTW. Were u ever using any daoc map with mob spawns on it? How do u think those were made?

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
If you where close enought to get targetted by the "nearest target" button, then we could have an alternative story to the radar one.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if you think someone is cheating send a RightNow - posting here will just cause flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom