FAO Artifact Campers.

Reloaded

Banned
such ghey topic, 90% of daoc players are nothing but useless wankers who
only think about themselves, like you all didnt know that^^

:kissit: :kissit:

vintervargen

Banned
lol those people are checking the spot with other accounts while doing something useful, aussie stands there himself, retard xDDD

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Saphri said:
Yes... let's all steal encounters that other's triggers... makes the game such a fun place to be...
Alot of the encounters that are being camped are not "triggered" they just spawn. Grey con (or any con) campers are being stupid they need to be there with the amount of people they need or they have no reason to complain if someone else does the encounter.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
You're like little kids quarreling who's got the best sand-baba. I think this is quite simple. If you are camping spawn spot, do that with enough people to get the mob down. Otherwise, clear off. You really can't expect that if place is camped by one lvl 20 char, mob pops and nobody is there, that incoming group will wait untill you graciously move your butt to the spot with people enough. Simply, you can't sit one butt on two chairs.

Imho, best would be if there were no buff bots. Tons of BB everywhere and where are the players?

Chilly

Balls of steel
Aussie, your a ****.

YOUR the idiotic one, those guys just have chars at the encoutner to check if the mob has popped while THEY are RPfarming somewhere, its teh sensible thing to do, only a fool would sit there with his main char to camp a spot for 4 hours.

Like you, perhaps? Cock.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Only callous arsehole like you would camp the place from others for his own while he's playing dab hand in RvR. This is not your own personal server where you could camp everything and everywhere.

I can see faces of Mids/Hibs laughing like mad seeing we are not able to cooperate on even such a banality like one damn fucking artefact drop. No wonder they kick albs whenever they wish. Instead of you quarreling and camping one artefact, they will be laughed off with ML10 and full pockets of artefacts.

I am shamed to be on Albion with such a egoist like you.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lol never seen such spam in one thread EVER.

I've met cheggars once. hes the bot of Bulin. Think he ruined the whole encounter for me by just standing there. Though not 100% sure why the salamanders kept aggroing.

Anyways still need help getting the Tartaros Gift Staff, if anyone wants to help me :)

I think that level 50 chars should be allowed to camp a spot if they are watching the spawn every minute or so, and doing nothing else but that, and get a grp ready as soon as the mob poped, since I doubt anyone who has no use for it or 4 rog staves would wait 9 hrs for a spawn, kill or get wiped then log. They have better things to do.

Aussie

Banned
Chilly said:
YOUR the idiotic one, those guys just have chars at the encoutner to check if the mob has popped while THEY are RPfarming
the point is that nobody will even consider about leaving that encounter to a grey alt.
well atleast i wont :m00:

Saphri

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Alot of the encounters that are being camped are not "triggered" they just spawn. Grey con (or any con) campers are being stupid they need to be there with the amount of people they need or they have no reason to complain if someone else does the encounter.

The picture of the buffbot is from Maddening Scalars... and that encounter can be helped to spawn (not directly triggered) by killing those snakes that appear when someone dies in the zone. Maybe the VOS site is wrong, but who knows.

That's why I say he would be stealing the artifact in that case...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Reloaded said:
such ghey topic, 90% of daoc players are nothing but useless wankers who
only think about themselves, like you all didnt know that^^

Another fine contribution from everyone's favourite muppet. You really are replacing Glottis as FH class clown, you know that?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Xplo said:
Aussie is right for once, if you aren't with enough ppl to do the artifact with at the spot, the first group that can handle it should get it ;p

DOH.. even i have to admit with the sworn enemy.

Camping artimobs is lame.

first grp on the spot is the keepers imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom