FAO: Any AC - Swap Required...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
As per the title, I require 5 pieces of AF102 MP Plate - Boots, Legs, Gauntlets, Arms and Helm.

In exchange I will craft 5 peices of MP Leather or Studded to same AF.

No cash or anything else is offered, it's a straight 5 for 5 swap. I want new stuff as well, not partially worn/used.

If interested PM me on here with your preference and I'll get crafting.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Lemme get this right, you want 5 pieces of MP plate, and you are going to give MP studded/leather?

Riiiiiight :p

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
That's what I typed, yes!

Why, what's the problem? MP Plate is not worth more than MP Leather or Studded, so I fail to see your point TBH. It seems like a completely fair trade to me.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
leather set could pop out after 2-3p, plate set after 5-20p

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
What rubbish - there's exactly the same chance of MPs with both trade skills - there's no reason one should be more expensive then the other.

It could take me 200 goes for one set of MP gloves for example, but I won't seek to recoup that from them.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
What rubbish - there's exactly the same chance of MPs with both trade skills - there's no reason one should be more expensive then the other.

It could take me 200 goes for one set of MP gloves for example, but I won't seek to recoup that from them.
eh? you do know material cost for making plate and leather is NOT the same?

100 leather helmet does not even come close to what it cost to craft 100 plate helmets

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
eh? you do know material cost for making plate and leather is NOT the same?

100 leather helmet does not even come close to what it cost to craft 100 plate helmets

I didn't actually, I've never had an LGM AC. Educate me then, what is the difference? if it is as huge as you suggest, then perhaps I can supply raw materials to help cut down cost and make it a fairer trade.

You learn something every day!

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
u need a tailor + Armor crafter to make Plate/Chain :) since u need inners, and on top of that u need materials for makeing the cloth to plate armor aswell :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Plate costs roughly 3 times leather and requires far more effort. Therefore, a more fair trade would be 3 sets of MP leather for 1 set of MP plate...not that anyone would do that.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
what you could ask for is a trade where he crafts for material cost only for you and you do the same for him

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I'm throughly disheartened now :(

I thought it was going to be a simple process...nerf my naiveity I guess.

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
And not to further dishearten you, but...

You will find that almost every single LGM AC'er (and especially those that are prepared to take orders) also has an LGM tailor bot. You're not likely to have much success in a trade even if you did offer a 3:1 MP ratio :(

Blame Mythic for making the AC craft require cloth/leather inners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom