FAO:Anubis xD

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by ghaladriel
i was solo with a minstrel lvl 44

Hehe, werent solo then were you :p

And remember SBs have to cap 5 skills, 4 stats, HP and 3 melee resists before even thinking about magic resists

H

Herbal Remedy

looks like someone had debuffed him notice the 1st two spells have a +XX on em where as the last has a minus figure -75

N

noaim

Re: Re: FAO:Anubis xD

Originally posted by rg-zorena
another soloer alb in emain then? :D ...

Indeed, we all know that the albs slash their numbers in half every time they tell the other realms how many they truly are :)

B

beehappy

it's small kobby WiiWii learn to fly :D
1K? huh?
think it's not bad for SB in epic :D and w/out BB

P.S. for all - if u see "Anubis" in game - plz, don't hurt him, or kill fast w/out pain :D

G

ghaladriel

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
looks like someone had debuffed him notice the 1st two spells have a +XX on em where as the last has a minus figure -75

I know that some "smart" gonna say something of deb00fs ... :rolleyes: didnt read the .. (no one deb00f you,i was solo ... ) the two first hitas was the bolts and the third one is a single DD,and fyi the damage bolts count diferent of DD,thats is 50%af/50%heat + i was uber buffed ...

O

old.anubis

sb was shelved for half a year
he has sc done on the third day when sc became available (only +3 over on 99% set afair) :p
without all this uber necks and bracers
dont even remember which resists are maxxed and which are not
btw it was not me playing

ps. got mp axes, mp leather set, jewelry is almost sorted, time to make new sc it seems :p

Users who are viewing this thread