FAO: Andrilyn, Dorimor1

Tilda

The thing you posted is certainly bug abuse, and will almost certainly result in a lenghtly ban from goa if you use it.

It is utter stupidity to post an entire bug like this on the forums and suggest you seriously think before posting anything like this again. Myself or any other E&E or GM could have answered the question for you.

Please dont do it again.

Tilda

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
they deleted the whole thread, so you can't see it anymore Vlad :p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
i know it i know it i know it :p

and btw it was here for more than 2 days.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
i know it i know it i know it :p

and btw it was here for more than 2 days.

Yes it was here more then 2 days, but i hoped people would just let it go away... but they didnt. Hence the request for it to be deleted :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
The thing you posted is certainly bug abuse, and will almost certainly result in a lenghtly ban from goa if you use it.

It is utter stupidity to post an entire bug like this on the forums and suggest you seriously think before posting anything like this again. Myself or any other E&E or GM could have answered the question for you.

Please dont do it again.

Tilda

Don't suppose someone can PM me whats going on :p
Otherwise it just looks like Tilda being a cock again

Lollersausage

Banned
Bubble said:
Don't suppose someone can PM me whats going on :p
Otherwise it just looks like Tilda being a cock again

Andri made a thread about a 'bug' asking wether it was a bug or a feature (or smt :p). Not sure about the Dorimor bit ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
ah cheers for the replys.

wonder how long before the hotfix comes etc, and yes tilda was being a forum nazi imho. Least i know i can report it as bug abuse now etc.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
since its bug abuse and not game feature why delete the thread instead of letting people know what we are talking about, and consider it as bug abuse so we dont use it

nazism in these forums is beyond reason sometimes

what difference does it make since its getting hotfixed soon anyway ?

Tilda

Oh purlease, get a grip.
Its a thread where a person blatantly and openly tells people how to abuse a bug. The bug wasn't commonly known about before this thread and its retarded just to leave it so everybody in the community can abuse it. Especially as I cant check with a gm until tomorrow that its fixed in the DR patch.

I have no problem with someone asking if a bug is bug abuse or a feature, but its perfectly possible to do this either by asking a GM/E&E or by posting a vague post that dosnt detail exactly how to do something.
Bubble and toxii, grow up, it has nothing to do with nazism, its about stopping a nasty bug becomming common knowledge. If you want to mod bait, just be ready for the consequences.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
far from mod baiting, im just a bit concerned im not aware of a bug that other people know about and i might be using it, unaware that its a bug abuse and getting banned for it

reason im asking for anyone aware of it to pm me please

and "nazism" type of comments obviously is humour, considering that mods in here dont exactly care if they called nazists or not :)

Tilda

The bug is obvious enough that tbh if you do it and are unaware of it, your nuts :p
I'll say this, if you found a way to cast spells faster than you should be allowed to, ie a necro getting a pet up in under 5 seconds, thats the bug.

Dorimor1

Banned
Tilda said:
Oh purlease, get a grip.
Its a thread where a person blatantly and openly tells people how to abuse a bug. The bug wasn't commonly known about before this thread and its retarded just to leave it so everybody in the community can abuse it. Especially as I cant check with a gm until tomorrow that its fixed in the DR patch.

I have no problem with someone asking if a bug is bug abuse or a feature, but its perfectly possible to do this either by asking a GM/E&E or by posting a vague post that dosnt detail exactly how to do something.
Bubble and toxii, grow up, it has nothing to do with nazism, its about stopping a nasty bug becomming common knowledge. If you want to mod bait, just be ready for the consequences.

So why are you warning me then? Aren't we allowed our own opinions or freedom of speech?

A forum is not a forum if you have nazi moderators telling people what they can and can't say.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
well, anyway found out what i wanted to know, thanks for the pms

Tilda

your response sounded to me very much like you were going to go away and use it. <shrug> if thats not the case, dont worry.

There are always rules about what you can and cant say. If you stood on a street corner in london and told people to blow themselves up and kill white people or whatever, you've very quickly be arrested for inciting racial hatred.
Similarly on FH we enforce rules, some just to make sure we cant be sued, others to help goa etc.
Im saying, you cannot post a detailed guide on how to abuse a bug because firstly it will trebble the number of people abusing it, and 2ndly because it makes goas life harder.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
So why are you warning me then? Aren't we allowed our own opinions or freedom of speech?

A forum is not a forum if you have nazi moderators telling people what they can and can't say.
Going against either the FH CoC or the GOA CoC hardly has anything to do with freedom of speech tho. If you explain how to abuse a game mechanic, not knowing whether it's abuse or not, wouldn't it only be wise not to post it, if only to make sure people won't use your information in case it is against the CoC?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Going against either the FH CoC or the GOA CoC hardly has anything to do with freedom of speech tho. If you explain how to abuse a game mechanic, not knowing whether it's abuse or not, wouldn't it only be wise not to post it, if only to make sure people won't use your information in case it is against the CoC?
only thing he said in the whole thread was: "thanks for the tip :p"
so where does he go against the CoC of FH or GOA

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
The bug is obvious enough that tbh if you do it and are unaware of it, your nuts :p
I'll say this, if you found a way to cast spells faster than you should be allowed to, ie a necro getting a pet up in under 5 seconds, thats the bug.

ah,
that bug

btw, a necro can cast a pet in less then 5 seconds when he is RR5

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
2ndly because it makes goas life harder.

do you really think ppl give a **** about goas life getting harder, after losing items and still not restoring them 5 months after the incident? id rather save a rat from getting run over by a car than goa staff.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
It was pretty damn obvious that the bug in question was a bug and not a feature. I don't think the original post was ever intended as a genuine question, more a disguised way off showing off an exploit someone had found.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:

And it makes being RR5 completely pointless, but then the Necro RR5 is utter shit anyway :(

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Righthandof said:
do you really think ppl give a **** about goas life getting harder, after losing items and still not restoring them 5 months after the incident? id rather save a rat from getting run over by a car than goa staff.
Have some rep!
seems goa think we will forget it ever happened in time -_-

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Ack Andrilyn...

First you abuse the villa and emote from the roof. Now you run around speedcasting necro pets.

Why oh why?

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:

Stop paying their wages then? :twak:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
only thing he said in the whole thread was: "thanks for the tip :p"
so where does he go against the CoC of FH or GOA
Erf, mixing up people ;< I meant the poster explaining the abuse n shit :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom