FAO Amase and dmoskus Grow some balls

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Thats it really, get some guts and fight me instead of trying to double team me, but then both of you run away. First of all amase you used SOS, then dmoskus adds on the fight and imo kinda got owned, so he uses vanish. 30 seconds later they come bk to kill me when im on like 30% hp.

Grow some balls and fight like a man. Typicical stealthers always run away as they lose.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
imo if you have to whine about the fact you cant take on 2 enemies, you suck :)

I have no problem in facing taking on upto 3 enemies.

shhh :twak:

falseth

Loyal Freddie
Brackus said:

pff, try start with the 1vs1 fight u promised me! :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I dont want to hurt you :(

anyhow how goes it?:p dont think i will return to hib/excal for a bit :/

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:

Hmm so first of all amase pops me, then after he starts getting owned he uses sos, then dmoskus pops me right afterwards, he then starts to get owned and he used vanish. OK so about now im getting low on hp and have no end left at all, they then come bk and to finish me off.

And i would have killed both of them, if they both hadn't run away so stfu. :twak:

not much i can do when they com bk trippled DD then stun, then for domuskus to hit me a few times when stunned.

gohan

FH is my second home
brad said:
Hmm so first of all amase pops me, then after he starts getting owned he uses sos, then dmoskus pops me right afterwards, he then starts to get owned and he used vanish. OK so about now im getting low on hp and have no end left at all, they then come bk and to finish me off.

And i would have killed both of them, if they both hadn't run away so stfu. :twak:

not much i can do when they com bk trippled DD then stun, then for domuskus to hit me a few times when stunned.

well u cant really complain .... ive always left u too it even when 2 scouts where whining at me an asking me to add an then PM'ed me that im selfish for not 3v1 ing you then i let u rest up before fighting u ect, but the 1 day l8er im 1v1 with a NS on bridge an u feel the need to run over an slam me an 2h me in the back .... i mean ur not EVEN in the same realm as him so WTF???

Puppet

Part of the furniture
gohan said:
well u cant really complain .... ive always left u too it even when 2 scouts where whining at me an asking me to add an then PM'ed me that im selfish for not 3v1 ing you then i let u rest up before fighting u ect, but the 1 day l8er im 1v1 with a NS on bridge an u feel the need to run over an slam me an 2h me in the back .... i mean ur not EVEN in the same realm as him so WTF???

Three aint a crowd if u make it a 3-realm thingie :)

Or better 'ololol thats potential 1,5K for me doing not much xD'

gohan

FH is my second home
Puppet said:

Or better 'ololol thats potential 1,5K for me doing not much xD'

ye well the NS ran cos there were 2 other mids inc and my point is he's whining about adder's kitters pussy players but then hes done the same thing to me

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh sry m8 i realised after wards that i had killed you. And i didn't see the Ns there i just thought u were just another random scout there. Soz but you know i did realise afterwards because i gave you a /hug afterwards. :cheers:

and the other day when mids rolled over our 1v1 fight i had ago at them m8, so sry. I didn't realise you were fighting i just attacked you.

you also know how much bridge refrain your site, so honstly i didn't see the NS i just thought u were a random scout camping bridge. As i came round the corner i saw you and that was it.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Brad-

Vanish and SoS are tactics that stealthers can use/have to use to take on Heavy tanks like a warrior, your out of your mind if you think they should have just stayed still and let you melee them.

Also do you have IP? ever used it in a 1v1? I guess thats just as bad

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh i see, well next time sit down take of your armour, give me your money, then i can kill you. :cheers:

Just forget this thread, not like anything will make a difference. stealthers are still cowards.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh i have IP, but wasn't up during the fight. But if i had used it i doubt they would have come back for me since i would have like 90% hp again.

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Oh Sorry kid,didnt know I will kame you so mad...next time I see you I will sit down and let you get that 1k RPs...

P.S. This is tipical reason why so many people leaving daoc...coz its full of whiners!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

I know some people would give their left arm for 3 on 1 action. Oooops wrong forum again. :eek6:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
OH MY GAAD!
someone got killed becuse someone used a RA !??!?!+1?!?! T_T :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom