FAO: Almeie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Who be you? Notice you /laugh at me tonight and did /rude last night for some reason... I just cant figure out why atm ;) apart from being an Albion.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Think it has something to do with the words, "zerg" and "add".. i think!.. not sure tho!

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
i think its a guy u said summin very bad about me in my Gratz thread about a year ago :(

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
Think it has something to do with the words, "zerg" and "add".. i think!.. not sure tho!

Ah that would be just as lame as their (your? not sure) bridge camping to Argamon then? :/

MXN said:
i think its a guy u said summin very bad about me in my Gratz thread about a year ago :(

Enlighten me :mad:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ye was me, pissed me off how you solo ganked me all the time a few days ago.. but then again tonight involved so much solo ganking and semi-adding, even tho i didnt like it and i didnt make the calls, still doesnt give me credit to whine about anyone else i guess :p

zergy, laggy shit evening Oo

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
:p ah well. As I stated in another thread I add when I want to, and dont when I dont want to. (Unless you wanna pay my subs, then I wont)

And as I put it to someone last night (best way to put it) Its the basic reaction I get from seeing enemies. Sometimes you get lucky if I see you miles away fighting FGvFG or 1v1... If its closer up I normally just add straight away as to not get fucked over and die because I didnt :)

:fluffle:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
:p ah well. As I stated in another thread I add when I want to, and dont when I dont want to. (Unless you wanna pay my subs, then I wont)

sure, and until you pay my subs i will laugh at people that think its necessary to chain-kill soloers with a fg that aren't even worth rps yet.

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
More whine More qq and more crowded areas between <New Version> amg-hmg when most meet ..still dont know the reason we wanted Island? Better Watch the movie ^The Island^ more action less "zerg" :)
Well more ppl stuck again on same place.. ///// At least before could roam as duo-trio at places that could have decent fights ...now Either have fg or be stealthed..? Dunno...Givf New Expasion asap for more pve :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The ingame emotes fill me up with such love or hate <3

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
yup..

/hug censi & Vipr :) cheers for once again leaving me alone when we all knew I had no chance

Ging

Part of the furniture
Vodkafairy said:
sure, and until you pay my subs i will laugh at people that think its necessary to chain-kill soloers with a fg that aren't even worth rps yet.

lol, there was a FGH of mostly rr10's doing that at alb bridge last night - so laugh at mastades grp.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:

Well since I wasnt really whining about that go ahead :twak: I just wanted to know why you were doing it :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Well since I wasnt really whining about that go ahead :twak: I just wanted to know why you were doing it :)

mybe you look funny?

as long as hes not spamming, its oke.

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
:fluffle:

So using same argument why the hell do you post a useless thread like this one?
Anyone can spam laugh n rude as much as they want on you. Its not nice i know but then adding isnt nice either. But what can you do about it? They pay their subs.

Nomans Land said:

Oh and yes you wre whining or else you would have pm'ed him instead of making another whine thread on FH?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
lol, there was a FGH of mostly rr10's doing that at alb bridge last night - so laugh at mastades grp.

You knew we were there, so why did you keep coming then? - I think the word:"Stupid" should be printed on ur back tbh, seeing as the only true difference between "normal" and "stupid" ppl, is that the "normal" ppl learn from their mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom