FAO: All my fellow hibbies

V

VidX

Hey guys and girls

Some of you may not be aware of the Prydwen.net Forums. This is a forum site which was set up to be the main out-of-game community for Hibernia on the Prydwen server.

We use these to discuss various issues, ideas and general everyday things to do with what happens in the realm, and the game itself.

Initially the site was set up for the use of the Soul Pact Alliance members, but recently it has been used by alot more of Hibernia, and has grown to be more of a realm-wide forum, and is the place where we announce events which are being organised.

However there wasn't a way to get the whole realm to access the information as alot of it is posted in the form of a calender for the dates of the events, with information on who is leading the event and who is the best person to contact. This calender was, in the past, restricted to members of the SP Alliance.

Recently Tenpit (who is the site administrator, /cheer for Tenpit and all he's done with the site!) has added a function where moderators can assign access to this calender to users who are not in the SP Alliance, therefore allowing all of Hibs to have access to the calender for information and dates of events.

Any information which you need to get access to the calender can be found in this thread

If you haven't got an account on the forums, register for one, and the details for the calender access are in that thread.

Plus, there is alot of good info that is posted on the forums by alot of the experienced Hibs, though I don't pay any attention to it cause I'm Ewul :)

V

VidX

Oi!

You hit my car! Right, that's it, gonna sue you for every copper you have.... Come on, hand it over...

Oh, you mean the thread?

D'oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom