FAO all but albs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalammer

Fledgling Freddie
Yes albs are zergin atm... but what do you expect us to do ?? Hibs and mids are hiding, cuz they get their asses kicked atm.... Albs want rps, and when there is nothing to fight, we get closer and closer to keeps in the fight against our own realm to win the few rps there is..... Its the hib and mid chickenshits that creates the zerg themselves cuz they aint defending their land.... Come out and give us a fight pussies !!! ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
nice flamebait, blindingly inaccurate, but nice flamebait

kalammer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
nice flamebait, blindingly inaccurate, but nice flamebait

Why inaccurate?

Its excactly what is happening... No hibs and mids out make the albs take more keeps, cuz we are all there for rps.. But when no enemies show, we get closer and closer to the keeps to get a hit on the few enemies.... Thats why we have 3 hib keeps atm, and thats why everyone is flaming the albs atm for zerging..... mids and hibs are creating it themselves imo..

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
hahah no more rps for your wizard? instant moc3+rr5 and you die anyways poor you :/

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
kalammer said:
Why inaccurate?

Its excactly what is happening... No hibs and mids out make the albs take more keeps, cuz we are all there for rps.. But when no enemies show, we get closer and closer to the keeps to get a hit on the few enemies.... Thats why we have 3 hib keeps atm, and thats why everyone is flaming the albs atm for zerging..... mids and hibs are creating it themselves imo..

The majority of albion has zerged for the past 4 years its got nothing to do with hibs or mids, just the mentality of the average alb

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
The majority of albion has zerged for the past 4 years its got nothing to do with hibs or mids, just the mentality of the average alb

Fluid for president!..er prime minister! no wait, Fluid for Queen!

Everz

FH is my second home
Not many have bothered to rvr much since albs got 6 relics ...<3 Relics :m00:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
You're more, you got relics, you go together. Figure out why hibs/mids don't come out.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sauruman said:
You're more, you got relics, you go together. Figure out why hibs/mids don't come out.

Dunno really - make 1-2 semi-decent groups in Hib/Mid (dont need to be uber, just a decent setup) and u can farm 2-3 'FG Albs' before dying to the zerg. Damn sweet RP's and good fun.

Oh wait, thats how Hibs got RR10 most likely, and it got boring :)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
ever thought that letting the enemies have insta port might result in you having more to fight?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
cf8.jpg

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
well, the roleplaying arthur albs have been steamrolled since the begining of daoc, keep takes is their way to actually rvr. and its lame to ruin the fun for others, must be some sort of kick in it :confused:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
if albs want mids to rvr, maybe not zerg every keep we attempt to take? oO

tried bolg this morning but we got steamrolled, tried berk in the afternoon but we got steamrolled. rvr for me is no fun when its jump on a boat for 5 min, jump off then get zerged, reminds me of the 10 min wait in svasud for the gothis to turn up.

dieing isn't really the problem for me, but without a quick way of joining the action again it becomes a bigger deal therefore i personally and prolly a few others get bored VERY quickly.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>tried bolg this morning but we got steamrolled, tried berk in the afternoon but we got steamrolled. rvr for me is no fun when its jump on a boat for 5 min, jump off then get zerged, reminds me of the 10 min wait in svasud for the gothis to turn up.

Cheers for trying at least, damn few like you tbh. :cheers:

Calo

Part of the furniture
i knew this would happen and i was waiting for these kind of posts :D

just great!

albs being mad on us because we won't go defend! never knew that would ever happen.

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
/salute muy, gotta admit if a keep / tower is undersiege you r one of the first albs to arrive :)

both the keep were unclaimed, we did actually take bolg in the morning but albs quickly sorted us out ^^

berk was a bit more difficult we had 2fg, to many seer/casters and to little tanks so we ended up with basicaly noone being able to control the ram \o/ and most of the people in bg weren't 50 either, but they got a rvr grp and prolly had fun.

:worthy: we'll keep at it but its very difficult to do anything in albland you basicaly have a 3 minute window after u have started killing guards before you have 3fg albs inc.

polza

Loyal Freddie
kalammer said:
Yes albs are zergin atm... but what do you expect us to do ?? Hibs and mids are hiding, cuz they get their asses kicked atm.... Albs want rps, and when there is nothing to fight, we get closer and closer to keeps in the fight against our own realm to win the few rps there is..... Its the hib and mid chickenshits that creates the zerg themselves cuz they aint defending their land.... Come out and give us a fight pussies !!! ;)

mby try login on and lookin at keeps first mr. clever 1 and u will c that bfore u made this post hibs had retaked bolg, crau and where seiging crim when i loged

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
i knew this would happen and i was waiting for these kind of posts :D

just great!

albs being mad on us because we won't go defend! never knew that would ever happen.

Not albs, just Kalammar ;) Most of us aren't fussed if you come out to play or not, though it's always nice to see you of course :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Graduated from DI Bot carrier to zerger gratz! just need to camp bridges and add on VF fights and you`ll have all ya badges:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom