FAO: Albstealther

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
in leirvik this night...i'm reeeeaaally sorry i laughed at you mate but you gotta admit it was funny!

u got pa/cd and ss on me and i still killed u with 7% left ;) i was laughing out loud irl and what other emote works similar ingame ? =)

/hug mate ;)

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
lol you are fully buffed and 44.. he is unbuffed and 43 not impressed :)

Cleancut

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Skidlee said:
lol you are fully buffed and 44.. he is unbuffed and 43 not impressed :)

Cleancut

hehe look who's talking should i be impressed of what u showed me so far ?

di bots in towers , only attack wehen enemy has 1 or more guards on him , only attack when friends are nearby.

albstealther atleast had the GUTS to attack me , what's you explanation ?

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
lol what can I say.. although I still do it at 42, I was 40 and your the enemy get over it .. the reason I posted was its not impressive that a 44 SB using a leg weapon I think and fully buffed beat a lvl43 unbuffed inf even when he PA'd and CD's you.

you must have about 1500 hp as I have 1400 at 42 fully buffed and he would have had about 1000 unbuffed.

Cleancut

Albstealther

Fledgling Freddie
Took me a while to reply coz of probs registering but finaly got it sorted :)

I can fully appreciate you laughing when you anhialated me in Leirvik the other night, i probably would have too :)
It did annoy me no end though coz i had you cold and still got whupped... Guess i have no choice but to get a BB if i want to compete with a high percentage of players (sad but untill BB's get nerfed with a range you can move from them or something like that i guess thats the way it has to be). Look forward to seeing you in big RvR and hope i can catch you out again and see what happens. But all credit to you, thats the first time i have got the drop on you in about 4 or 5 times we have met so well played mate, i thought i was gonna get a little bit of revenge that time though, but sadly denied :(

P.S thanx for backing my corner Cleancut I appreciate it mate :).... look forward to group with you and the others again in the future :)

"I came I saw I ....... damn i'm dead"

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Albstealther said:
Took me a while to reply coz of probs registering but finaly got it sorted :)

I can fully appreciate you laughing when you anhialated me in Leirvik the other night, i probably would have too :)
It did annoy me no end though coz i had you cold and still got whupped... Guess i have no choice but to get a BB if i want to compete with a high percentage of players (sad but untill BB's get nerfed with a range you can move from them or something like that i guess thats the way it has to be). Look forward to seeing you in big RvR and hope i can catch you out again and see what happens. But all credit to you, thats the first time i have got the drop on you in about 4 or 5 times we have met so well played mate, i thought i was gonna get a little bit of revenge that time though, but sadly denied :(

P.S thanx for backing my corner Cleancut I appreciate it mate .... look forward to group with you and the others again in the future

"I came I saw I ....... damn i'm dead"

aye mate i'm sorry , it was a funny moment ;) and /respect to you for still trying!

but u won't see me in real rvr with my sb , but if u wanna duel my zerk anytime mate, see name in sig.

/berget

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I attack everyone and anyone. You all bow to the might of my cave shaman!! Even the 10 or so Albs I jumped out on as they were JUST about to take out the Lord :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom