FAO : Albs

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Ive been playing daoc for 3 years off and on...this is the first time ive actually wrote a post to moan and groan.

Albs have always been fooks, theyve always zerged, theyve always added, theyve always been crappy players.

see the problem with albs is there so used to playing with 10000 friends to back em up theyve never learnt any skill...they come up against someone solo and they just call for help or run and use that lovely water bug..or just run inside CK which they took at 5am when theres no defenders...

on many occasions ive got so pissed off with albs that its made me want to quit the game.

I mean - look - yeh it is RvR, yeh we are enemy, but there is honour in death...although u guys are mostly like what ? 12 years old using daddys computer? so u probably wouldnt understand what honour means.

See let me tell you something from another realms point of view...

when a grp of albs of like 20 peeps rush me...i dont think - jees lol - they owned me...or wow they have a shit load of skills, or anything positive at all...i think to myself LOLOLOLOL - what dicks.

im sure that there are a few solo albs out there and for that i give u thanks...but to the other 99% of your population = PLS PLS PLS grow some balls...and when u see a lone hib or mid...try and take him 1v1...trust me - if u win u feel damn good.

The majority of you guys probably have never expierenced a proper solo kill without any add's, which is sad and i pity you, Do albs actually like being known as the scum of the game?

MIDS ARE COOL! - see with mids you can most of the time have a nice 1v1 fight. sometimes i win sometimes the mid wins..but thats what makes this game so good.

Im not sure why i wrote this post...maybe its because some albs might read it and actually might think - hey u know what, this is true, i will try and be a better player and enjoy the game to its full potential. Which i hope is the case..

Anyway, back to watching eastenders lol :p

Automony

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
can be shit sometimes but it comes with the contract spose :(

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Well over the last 2 weeks I have been in Thid - all the Keep Raids in Thid by Albs have been at prime time, Mids have turned up very late on and taken it back on a few occasions, don't blame them though with groups of lame Albs camping MPK all the time. Normally best time of the day is after Midnite when lots of Albs have gone and you get a few grps of roaming Mids and rarer still Hibs. I have been 90% Solo despite my shite gear, and die a horrible death to Blue stealthers in their l33t gear, but still fun and if your on late sometimes get groups forming up on MB for duels.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
we did that..3 hibs ..1.5fg of albs...4 mids..we all sat and hugged at mb..had 3 duels ..sorc aoe mezz and albs killed us..wont be doing that again ..next time I see it ..Im going to shrroms the bridge ..seen as no one has respect for other players ingame or on the forums either ..cough ..

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
not sure what BG you are referring to but all of that is BS :)

plus every realm thinks that about the other realm afaik so no biggie

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
nimronn said:
Im not sure why i wrote this post...maybe its because some albs might read it and actually might think - hey u know what, this is true, i will try and be a better player and enjoy the game to its full potential. Which i hope is the case..

Automony

Or maybe theyll think ure yet another whining little bitch ??
We really dont care , were going to keep Steamrolling over u soloers with 3fg
Mwahhahahahaha

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Matteh said:

ASSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

!!!

Arthur

Banned
Matteh said:

a lot of the albs I meet in thid have only free armour, on the other hand most hibs I meet seem to have some sort of random drops/sc sorted. Albs just seem to stream out of atk like ants, straight to ab then ck, most of them are so dosile they don't even notice their realm mates dieing. Hibs seem more inclined to run smaller grps or just solo, perhaps this is due to them having lesser numbers than albs in thid though. Ofcourse a few exceptions to this exist, such as brokeninfil who I had a nice fight with a while back (was close and more melee orientated than I would have liked), however this is how thid seems when I play it, so I find myself thinking 'you skilless zerging/adding fags' a great deal more than I do about hibs.

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Matteh said:

no - mids and hibs think albs are twats - i think mids respect hibs and hibs respect mids - at least a hell of alot more then albs.

Bush

Fledgling Freddie
Hib showed skillz tonight.. was rly fun. :kissit:

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
nimronn said:
Ive been playing daoc for 3 years off and on...this is the first time ive actually wrote a post to moan and groan.

Albs have always been fooks, theyve always zerged, theyve always added, theyve always been crappy players.

see the problem with albs is there so used to playing with 10000 friends to back em up theyve never learnt any skill...they come up against someone solo and they just call for help or run and use that lovely water bug..or just run inside CK which they took at 5am when theres no defenders...

on many occasions ive got so pissed off with albs that its made me want to quit the game.

I mean - look - yeh it is RvR, yeh we are enemy, but there is honour in death...although u guys are mostly like what ? 12 years old using daddys computer? so u probably wouldnt understand what honour means.

See let me tell you something from another realms point of view...

when a grp of albs of like 20 peeps rush me...i dont think - jees lol - they owned me...or wow they have a shit load of skills, or anything positive at all...i think to myself LOLOLOLOL - what dicks.

im sure that there are a few solo albs out there and for that i give u thanks...but to the other 99% of your population = PLS PLS PLS grow some balls...and when u see a lone hib or mid...try and take him 1v1...trust me - if u win u feel damn good.

The majority of you guys probably have never expierenced a proper solo kill without any add's, which is sad and i pity you, Do albs actually like being known as the scum of the game?

MIDS ARE COOL! - see with mids you can most of the time have a nice 1v1 fight. sometimes i win sometimes the mid wins..but thats what makes this game so good.

Automony

Would someone like to point out to this overused gimp the difference between 1vs1 and realm vs realm. Go and play tekken if you want to have 1vs1's of course you'll need a few friends for that wont ya.

sometimes i really dont understand where people come from, did you ever read anywhere in the discription of the BG's, come along where all three realms get together and have duels, NO I didnt think so.

nimronn said:

Automony

man you got issues. er or woman

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Jeez, get a clue boy.

I hope you watched REAL RvR yesterday then you will have noticed that everyone steamroll sometimes. and yes it was albs that gone run over. And before you write something stupid like(they just got what they deserved) think a little.
But then again, just go play WOW or Tetris or whatever. might be better for your nerves. ;)

Yesterday it was mids, sometimes its hibs and sometimes Albs. It happens.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
nimronn said:

Thanks for tarring us all with the same brush. :m00:

nimronn said:
Please stay there if you think ALL albs play that way. :(

nimronn said:
although u guys are mostly like what ? 12 years old using daddys computer? so u probably wouldnt understand what honour means.
Yes, im 12, thats why ive been living with my other half in our own house for just over 6 years. No children, 4 cats.. mortgage, and other problems. Oh hang on, thats coz im 32 years old.

I'g get banned for the abuse i could give you for pissing people like me off with your thread, so i won't, although i think you get my intentions from the sarcasm.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
eff off back to tekken 3.

If you really think that the logo you click on when you start playing dictates how much skill you have (and nothing to do with your buffbot of course) go seek some therapy :)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
eff off back to tekken 3.

If you really think that the logo you click on when you start playing dictates how much skill you have (and nothing to do with your buffbot of course) go seek some therapy :)

me or the original poster ? ;)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
We really dont care , were going to keep Steamrolling over u soloers with 3fg
Mwahhahahahaha

This coming from someone who plays a scout in thid ... :eek:

And for all u who need to /flex or /laugh spam, u have read his whole 1st post.. he's been playing since beta ffs , he knows the difference between havin fun in BG and proper rvr , since proper rvr u get like 3x amount of albs , and the occasional infil with mincer pet adding on .

Helme

Resident Freddy
Atleast the albs got the decency to not camp the portalkeep when they can, hello to the full groups Mids that blocked ATK and HTK :eek7:

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
How anyone can play this game for 3yrs and be so ignorant as to what goes on in it is beyond me.

I guess the world and I have just been playing a different game all these years. One where Mids and Hibs never zerg, Mids and Hibs never gank solo Albs, Mids and Hibs never run staelth zergs, oh and most importantly of all, as soon as someone clicks on Midgard or Hibernia, they become an l337 speaking, uber skillz0r player who every man wants to be, and every woman wants to be with.

Arthur

Banned
Helme said:
Atleast the albs got the decency to not camp the portalkeep when they can, hello to the full groups Mids that blocked ATK and HTK :eek7:

they should introduce a system like that in the celestius portal for the thid portal keeps, stay there too long and you get nuked, except in this case it should boot you to char selection screen and delete the char :p

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
you ofc. verything is written to you, thought you knew that. ;)

/i only asked because the post came directly after mine and with no quote - so i was a little confused, purely because i don't own a copy of tekken 3 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom