FAO Albs

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
Yeah, just before your last raid oddly.

check behind the sofa, and have a look for your sense of humour while you're at it :)

:m00:

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
meh he comes here to whine about alb RR, yet its mids that do it... sheesh, look at /relic next time before posting shite. :twak:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Its all fun and games 'till sombody pokes their eye out with that dang horn ;)

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Someone obviously abused to get access into the tower (I bet it's Mr Lagtrick again) and seeing it was Alb relic that was stolen it was an alb char but that doesn't mean that he/she was played by an alb. Because the funny thing is how do Mids know where the relic was :rolleyes:

Anyway I hope GOA does some nice banning here and there...

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
Someone obviously abused to get access into the tower (I bet it's Mr Lagtrick again) and seeing it was Alb relic that was stolen it was an alb char but that doesn't mean that he/she was played by an alb. Because the funny thing is how do Mids know where the relic was :rolleyes:

I don't think this is possible either, 1 person against a relic keep? Even if he lagged through the doors he'd be killed by the Knights... it seems like a server-side bug, although it is suspicious that it teleported itself to DCX :(. My bets are on yet another hack of the server e.g. someone hacked the server made themselves a GM and teleported the staff.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
No idea what happend.
Not getting much info from Rivens post either.
So somehow Albs had their own relics again? But now the Mids have all 3 relics again (in the space of one morning?).
I do hope it was not any GM hacking, the one time was annoying enough.
Regards, Glottis

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
rivan said:
check behind the sofa, and have a look for your sense of humour while you're at it :)

:m00:
Didn't you take my comment in jest then? :(

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Anybody know who did it yet?

Anybody know who did it yet?

apparently goa does

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
They won't say, they've got that stupid thing about not naming and shaming. Understandable, but i don't see why sombody who breaks the rules should have those sorts of rights... oh wait, if they didn't and were named and shamed, chances are they wouldn't buy a new account. Silly me :rolleyes:

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Khalen said:

OMG we Mids are to blame for everything? Oh no an alb cheated, must have been a Mid player then!!! :clap:

tsssssssssss

(coudn't resist to post my first whine :p)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
The most rational and likey explaination is that there was just a server bug and the relics decided to go walk abouts. It's happened before.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
GOA have stated someones done a naughty.
and if an Alb did it then why didnt the relic end up in say Myrddin...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
....because I'm the only Alb who knows what Myrddin is.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
swords said:

Alb cheated, simple as that, and NO i'm not saying ALL albs are cheaters so don't even go there, i have a good healthy respect for my enemies, just would like to see someone admit that there ARE cheaters/bug abusers in their own realm instead of blaming another realm.

/salute

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Duvelken said:
Alb cheated, simple as that, and NO i'm not saying ALL albs are cheaters so don't even go there, i have a good healthy respect for my enemies, just would like to see someone admit that there ARE cheaters/bug abusers in their own realm instead of blaming another realm.

/salute
Why would an Alb cheater dump the relic in the Mid relic keep?

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Why would an Alb cheater dump the relic in the Mid relic keep?

Well Mids just found it. All realms have cheaters etc. and Albion is no exception, about time you face the real world and wake up out of that wonderfull dream of Albion being the only Honest realm.

Think/hope lots of people agree with me.

/bow
Duvhell FOTM savage :m00:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I never said Albion was the only honest realm. I just don't think Albion is responsible for this for two reasons;

1) If an Alb was using a teleport cheat he would have dumped Merlin's Staff in Myrddin.
2) If an Alb was using a teleport cheat he would have stolen a Str relic, not a pow relic.

Of course it could well be an Alb, I just don't think that is the case.

Arladon

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I agree! Death to all albs, 'cept Fayas gang. :D
Yet, the rest of the albs are pathetic children! Bwahahaha!!! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom