FAO Albs

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Albs don't have any respect for eachother anymore...

I got invited 4 times today by people i didn't know.
Now why is that?

Cuz i'm high rr?
Cuz i'm known?
Cuz i'm a good player?

One thing is sure, its was not random invites.
Belive it or not, but it is one of the above options.

My point is that albs don't give lowbies a chance.

If you can't get a group, then make one... the more time we spend together, the more we get to learn eachothers playstyle.
and that makes a good group.

hardly any of the above pts, clearly the invited had no clue who you are and how you perform :m00:

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
because we have n00b grps like manisch fg & CM & DA etc who everyone with a clue refuses to grp with!

:wij:

hell you talkin about? i always get group with DA :m00:

to you kinetix:

Yeah its insane!

Its true albion "i can kill everything on my own" attitude.. hate it!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
When we RvR'ed over there last we had pretty much one requirement for getting replacements for group members that didn't show up.

Must be able to listen on Vent.

Downloading vent takes 20 seconds on a dial up modem. If your not prepared to spend 20 seconds so you don't completely mess up any ability of group co-ordination then you can stay solo getting farmed.
Needless to say we normally turned down 5 people in a row then gave up.

Seems like most albs are happy getting farmed on a bridge by a FG mids. The thought that all Albs need to do to beat the FG on the other side farming them is invite 7 other random people then run across like lemmings is somewhat stupid.

Eruptix, think you've stroked your e-peen enough now. We all now realise and worship you for being the greatest player ever to log into the game. No need to remind us every 2nd post. The tired omg look a roleplayer in a roleplaying game, guhahaha reply is somewhat old now (unlike you).

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so i'm stroking my epeen by saying CM/DA like grps suck?

ok..

Yes you do, just check your replies. Almost all of them have the words: "noob", "shit" etc... very mature cs kiddie attitude!

E

Eruptix

ohnoes random shitzergers ganging up on me

I must leave this thread fast !

E

Eruptix

Man....the guy is so leet he keeps selfowning himself on every thread :)

hah,almost like what you do ingame then !
edit: kinetix,go make up some more bs about me xrealming imo,need another thread based upon 0 proof !

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Eruptix said:
ohnoes random shitzergers ganging up on me

I must leave this thread fast !

Yep, no e-peen strokage going on here..
My mistake.

:puke:

Last time I checked DAoC had an age limit to play. At least the other people on this thread meet that criteria.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
hah,almost like what you do ingame then !
edit: kinetix,go make up some more bs about me xrealming imo,need another thread based upon 0 proof !

I see you have a problem understanding english...let me shorten up.

Maybe.....
But then again this is not the 1rst time he is pointed as xrealmer.....coincidence?

And then on the second post i said

PS: Not saying that he his, anyways USPE report to right now, all you will get here is a warning

Now please tell me wich part didnt you understand? :eek7:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, no e-peen strokage going on here..
My mistake.

:puke:

Last time I checked DAoC had an age limit to play. At least the other people on this thread meet that criteria.

We already have Staj for RvR police, i think we need another authority to enforce minimum age on DAOC :D

Hydron

Fledgling Freddie
lo Kinetix,

I'll have a go at a sensible reply.

For me personally I choose to solo because I just generally have more sucess that way, not specced for group play, and am not a v good team player.

Still sure the odd groups roll me and that but most of the time I end up with a top heavy deathblows to deaths ratio so it works better for me.

I also just dont like the idea of being some nerf-specced bodyguarder which is the criteria of 75% of ppl who try to invite me.

But like I said its just my own personal view. cant speak for the others.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lo Kinetix,

I'll have a go at a sensible reply.

For me personally I choose to solo because I just generally have more sucess that way, not specced for group play, and am not a v good team player.

Still sure the odd groups roll me and that but most of the time I end up with a top heavy deathblows to deaths ratio so it works better for me.

I also just dont like the idea of being some nerf-specced bodyguarder which is the criteria of 75% of ppl who try to invite me.

But like I said its just my own personal view. cant speak for the others.

Hehe hey mate,

Well iirc your a pole arms right? if so i dont think bg spot if for you, pallys and friars are better at it imho. Your a damage dealer and i defenetly would put you banging on casters/healers assisting a merc/reaver dunno why ppl want you to bg.

Well i dont mind albs getting zerged all the time, just makes me confused how in 63 ppl there isnt even 1fg....in fact there isnt any type of group.
Seems albs are soo skilled that with solos/duos/trios can kill hibs/mids :m00: riiight....
Mids and hibs zerging the shit out of albs makes ppl want to log....and jesus wants to cry :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe hey mate,

Well iirc your a pole arms right? if so i dont think bg spot if for you, pallys and friars are better at it imho. Your a damage dealer and i defenetly would put you banging on casters/healers assisting a merc/reaver dunno why ppl want you to bg.

Well i dont mind albs getting zerged all the time, just makes me confused how in 63 ppl there isnt even 1fg....in fact there isnt any type of group.
Seems albs are soo skilled that with solos/duos/trios can kill hibs/mids :m00: riiight....
Mids and hibs zerging the shit out of albs makes ppl want to log....and jesus wants to cry :D

shut the fuck up already, you have repeated the same bullsh!t for 3 pages r drivvel now, were all bored no1 likes you now please go home and bum all your DA buddies :kissit:

E

Eruptix

shut the fuck up already, you have repeated the same bullsh!t for 3 pages r drivvel now, were all bored no1 likes you now please go home and bum all your DA buddies :kissit:

have a rep :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

hmm how about you stfu and mind your own business wich is letting eruptix rape your bum, i find that much better idea!

If you are bored i would suggest you get a life:kissit:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
hmm how about you stfu and mind your own business wich is letting eruptix rape your bum, i find that much better idea!

If you are bored i would suggest you get a life:kissit:

i have one do you ?

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
soooooo many new faces .... soooo old whining :D xD :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom