FAO Albs

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ok 1rst of all this is not a QQ its just a statment of facts and ill try to be as objective as i can.
Lets start with numbers:
Sunday 17:00 GMT

144 albs loged
66 in NF

0 full groups runing

Instead i see a bunch of soloers and duos who get farmed over and over cause they preffer that way cause they get more rps for kill.

On the other hand, hibs have at least 3fgs runing and even mids have 1.

What i would like is to ppl to please coment on this.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
i asked atleast 7 times in the space of 5 hours if anyone needs a cleric and never got one reply.

so i spent 5hours solo, just healing/rezzing the albs and buffshearing/stun hibs/mids.

attitude of people sucks, only got 3 thank you's for keeping/trying to keep peeps alive.

Seems most groups dont wish to run with clerics now :(

E

Eruptix

because we have n00b grps like manisch fg & CM & DA etc who everyone with a clue refuses to grp with!

:wij:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
because we have n00b grps like manisch fg & CM & DA etc who everyone with a clue refuses to grp with!

Why dont you go to your realm and stay there hen? i posted on Albion posts or didnt you get it?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie

however the forumtwolls are a much more annoying species we wanna avoid

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ok 1rst of all this is not a QQ its just a statment of facts and ill try to be as objective as i can.
Lets start with numbers:
Sunday 17:00 GMT

144 albs loged
66 in NF

0 full groups runing

Instead i see a bunch of soloers and duos who get farmed over and over cause they preffer that way cause they get more rps for kill.

On the other hand, hibs have at least 3fgs runing and even mids have 1.

What i would like is to ppl to please coment on this.

Maybe those solo/duos like to do what they like as it may be fun to them?

Maybe you should respect those peoples playstyles and leave them be instead of whining, or if they are Mid/Hib, zerging them to neverneverland

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Kinetix hey guys!

Pity Kinetix I agree in all with ya:mad:

Any possibility to start again some pug untill we cant run againg gg?

I think we can have fun with 8pps group and tbh also our enemies can get it:touch:

I m looking 4 some pps that like to play in a fg:eek2:

setup group:
-cleric: (preq: ench/rej ML5 perf)
-cleric: (preq: rej/ench ML5 perf)
-friar: (preq: ench/rej ML8 BM)
-mauler: (preq magn/aura ML8 BM)
-reaver: (preq ML10 BL) Kokojubai
-sorc: (preq mind/body ML convok)
-tugghy: (preq wind/ice ML storm)
-wizzy: (preq ML storm) Icesoun

Preq group: ventrilomix, possibility to play tue-wed-thu-fri from 16.15cet to 19.00 cet, not important RR

I hope sum1 will join it and that this can to be the 1st step to have again some organised group running in alb.

And pity I must to say......graz to Mids and Hibs cus they showed us 1 more time how well they re organised.

cya in game:touch:

E

Eruptix

i asked atleast 7 times in the space of 5 hours if anyone needs a cleric and never got one reply.

so i spent 5hours solo, just healing/rezzing the albs and buffshearing/stun hibs/mids.

attitude of people sucks, only got 3 thank you's for keeping/trying to keep peeps alive.

log on fast on dyvet

pm eruptare or duracellus

we need a cleric right now

(fl pug)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

I will not break down my experience for you, the fact that I know some of the guys you're playing with now from playing with them while you were prolly still using Pampers speaks for itself.

Also, name me the players with a clue left on Albion/Dyvet today, especially if Friky is on top of /stats rp and you are playing the night too.

:touch:

Sorin

Banned
Albs don't have any respect for eachother anymore...

I got invited 4 times today by people i didn't know.
Now why is that?

Cuz i'm high rr?
Cuz i'm known?
Cuz i'm a good player?

One thing is sure, its was not random invites.
Belive it or not, but it is one of the above options.

My point is that albs don't give lowbies a chance.

If you can't get a group, then make one... the more time we spend together, the more we get to learn eachothers playstyle.
and that makes a good group.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

Yeah.. That's the reason ppl solo

If you have a problem with Manisch it's not my problem, but saying shit about the rest of us in his grp is just a shitty thing to do! We gladly take ppl in our grp when we can't fill it up with Link Dead members, so go get a clue, before you talk of what you do not know of

Albs don't have any respect for eachother anymore...

I got invited 4 times today by people i didn't know.
Now why is that?

Cuz i'm high rr?
Cuz i'm known?
Cuz i'm a good player?

One thing is sure, its was not random invites.
Belive it or not, but it is one of the above options.

My point is that albs don't give lowbies a chance.

If you can't get a group, then make one... the more time we spend together, the more we get to learn eachothers playstyle.
and that makes a good group.

Rub your e-peen more tbh m8! :b Nah j/k'ing!

But for us who really wants to compete on the 8v8 scene, it doesn't help us that we take a random rr2~4ish dude, if we are lacking his kind of class if he has no clue of what he is doing, as it will most likely fuck everything up and ruin a night.. I'd rather wait a bit trying to contact ppl on msn etc. trying to find someone that I know can play the needed class well or even decently!

I know it sounds harsh, but it's not much fun for the rest of the grp if that one person is ruining the night..

I can only agree with you that low rr ppl should start making grps and stick with them eventho they get smashed to the ground, cause they will, and start out with perhabs making some easy rps by running in the iRvR and perhabs make a little zerg to gain the first few realm ranks that are really needed.. This will perhabs make it hard for them to go on to the 8v8 scene as they will be seen as zergers/adders etc, but just keep going at it and some day it will all be A-Okay :b

Dinry

Fledgling Freddie

Got the same problems. You see 3 or more hib/mid fgs running around and on the other side 20 sorcs/fire wizzis or tics (half of them with sticked di bot..) running solo on bridges get a kill and get killed -> port rebuff and with hastener speed back to bridge. At least it must be more fun this way as playing in groups.

Maybe i should get a Buffbot and spec 50 smite? hmm

CorNokZ

Got the same problems. You see 3 or more hib/mid fgs running around and on the other side 20 sorcs/fire wizzis or tics (half of them with sticked di bot..) running solo on bridges get a kill and get killed -> port rebuff and with hastener speed back to bridge. At least it must be more fun this way as playing in groups.

Maybe i should get a Buffbot and spec 50 smite? hmm

If you do get a buffbot and wanna respec smite, may I suggest 44smite 30rej or 43smite and 32rej? :england:

Dinry

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm well never thougt about a smite spec ^^. But isnt there a 1000 yard 210 spec dd at 45. If i go for smite i surly will pew pew the enemies and let all others die for the holy glory ;) So thers no room for spread heal, even its not needed cause i never play in groups then (on other hand, actually i'm running around solo most times, also no need for spread heal, mythic cancel this spell!). So 45 smite rest heal, must be about 28-29 ?

I reopend my account to play some group rvr with my cleric at all. But seems so there is none on alb side :/

CorNokZ

well yeah, thinking about it you could go all offensive and do 47smite and 25rej or 45smite and 29rej

You don't really get anything usefull from 25-29 rej so I'd go for 47smite for more dmg and last pbae snare :flame:

Dinry

Fledgling Freddie
I stoped playing after the Prydwen DB crash, and started again a month ago. Since then i have toa'd my cleric again for a new buff/heal temp. If only i had known that my destination is a nearly full smite cleric i had built a smiter template ;) And i have no 2. account. So no BB. At all bad situation to be smite ~~

CorNokZ

38smite and 38rej can be quite fun aswell! ;P

ppl will just hate you/refuse to pick a fight against you since that you will be shearing them back to their buffbot :b

Also only works for higher rr :/

Dinry

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm in this case you have no instant heal. Kinda Sucks also. If i roll smite it will be 45+. How we say in germany "wenn schon scheiße dann mit Schwung". ;)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
i got "kicked" from 1 of those/these high rr groups cause it came up that i wasnt higher than rr5 on my Wiz....wont name the guild/guilds , all i can say is that these players/guilds take this GAME waaay to serious .
GET A GRIP FFS :twak:

E

Eruptix

I really doubt any "high rr" grp that I know off would kick someone for not being high rr enough :)

well unless u mean shitnoobgrps like CM/DA etc
they arent even considered remotely 'decent'

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I dont care if the player is low Realm Rank really, just aslong as they can play there class well in fg vs fg rvr :)

phade

Fledgling Freddie
I RvR for FUN and there are to many elitist nerds out there who spoil it because i am not RR5+ ,ML10 ,TOA templated or some other bullshit reason.So i don't get a grp unless it is with my guild or alliance who seem to know what FUN is and have a great time having FUN remember it is a game and games are meant for FUN. :)

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
I RvR for FUN and there are to many elitist nerds out there who spoil it because i am not RR5+ ,ML10 ,TOA templated or some other bullshit reason.So i don't get a grp unless it is with my guild or alliance who seem to know what FUN is and have a great time having FUN remember it is a game and games are meant for FUN. :)

Exactly, it's all about fun, when phade, myself and the others in the alliance we go out as mixed groups with no plans and just attack whatever moves, we don't care if we die, we laugh it off and come back for more fun :)

Gazza

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed very rarely people group these days no wonder if we all slate each other for being DA CM Manisch etc.
I have grped with pretty much most guilds and never had too many probs even though i consider myself a noob.:mad:
Shame Albs dont get on or respect each other maybe we should all Reroll or play something else.:mad:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well what i would like to say is that tbh independent of playstyle Thadius nobody likes to get his ass whooped over and over and you cant convince myself otherwise.
When one or several mid/hib groups start to farm albs that are soloing and duoing makes me think:

-Albs are slow, dosent take much more then tick and tack on brain to figure out that if a group is killing you, then you should make a group aswell.

I like to duo and trio (with the right persons) aswell but when a group is farming me i have to think if i want to be a bloody cow and be milked over and over or i want to make an atittude and change it by either getting a group or going pve.

E

Eruptix

well can you expect to get grps nowadays as a non templated non-ml'd character?

the RR doesnt make any difference,a good player will get grps regardless of RA's (if he knows the grp atleast)but if you're not templated and have no ml's then its pretty normal ur not getting grps..

Dinry

Fledgling Freddie
Im 5L3, ml8, cl5 full toa Template with all the stuff u might need in rvr bla bla.. But no chance to get a grp as cleric atm cause there is none and all this solo roxor casters dont want to group or have a sticked di bot. Just anoying :(

Goa servers need char transfer like the us ones. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom