Fao Albs & Mids

C

chronictank

Ok the justification is that mid arent doing a prime time rr cus the server will crash. How bout we end this once and for all
Since you are going to anyway, sum time this week attack with say 300 albs. Then add 50 every port till the server crashes.
Then you will now the REAL limit of the server in practical terms and adjust your tactics to that rather than servers constantly crashing, and if you can bring your whole force
Hopefully server will take the full load of albs, mids and hibs but we will see.

Sound fair?

F

filofax

Uhm no, the justifications so far have been that they have too many spies and are underpopulated.

And tbh I find it unbelivable that anyone would want to be the one standing in CS trying to count ppl on pad making sure 50 adds every port etc..

G

glorien_

Originally posted by chronictank
Ok the justification is that mid arent doing a prime time rr cus the server will crash. How bout we end this once and for all
Since you are going to anyway, sum time this week attack with say 300 albs. Then add 50 every port till the server crashes.
Then you will now the REAL limit of the server in practical terms and adjust your tactics to that rather than servers constantly crashing, and if you can bring your whole force
Hopefully server will take the full load of albs, mids and hibs but we will see.

Sound fair?

LoL. Yes the server crashes so maybe keep on trying and then blame it on goa when it fails. What you dont do is take the easy option and take the relics from NPCs.

Mid have a thousand and 1 excuses for doing an alarm clock raid. But, the fact is, you took the cowards way out and now u have to "pay for it".

You come up with more and more excuses it just makes u look even more of a coward...

C

chronictank

can u read??
or u just to ignorat to take anythng in

Would u rather it crash once and know the server limit, or crash a thousand times and keep doing it.
Evidently you want the latter.

Saying that i thought about it and now think its a bad idea.
Whenever a rr is takin place against u ull just swamp the zone and crash it

B

Bejeezus

Saying that i thought about it and now think its a bad idea.
Whenever a rr is takin place against u ull just swamp the zone and crash it

Yet another individual who appears to blame Albs for the server crash. I know, why don't we blame the Mids who bothered to show up to defend? Or why don't we blame the Hibs who actually had the sheer nerve to remain logged in while Alb/Mid were slugging it out?

Or here's a radical thought:

LET'S BLAME THE COMPANY?
I don't see anything in my documentation that states WARNING: servers may crash if Albs attempt to zerg, and unless someone can point it out to me, this is GOA's responsibility, nobody elses.

F

Forau

rather it crash once and know the server limit, or crash a thousand times and keep doing it.
Evidently you want the latter.

Even if we figure out the server limit, it's not like anyone is going to obey it anyway. Are you going to be standing in CS doing "/who gate" while deciding how many can port? didn't think so.

C

chronictank

Yet another individual who appears to blame Albs for the server crash
Read it 10 times and tell me where i mentioned albs are to blame

if there were reports of 300+ albs in the area dont u think mids would appear in roughly the same numbers they always do?
Hence the mid factor would be fairly consistent.

Are you going to be standing in CS doing "/who gate" while deciding how many can port? didn't think so.
If sum1 did albs might have the relics, as they didnt, the server crashed.

nuff said on the matter

Close the post

B

bullyjohn

rr

its really starting to very sickening to listen to everybody whine about the rr mid did. yes i admit is was lame, and you albs come with a lot of threats, so do it and get the fuck over it. i dont give a fuck if you get the relics back, as long as people try and stop the children flaming going on.

Blitz out!

Users who are viewing this thread