FAO albs in MOLVIK

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
WTF is the point in claiming CK and upgrading it to what ever level it is, Orange Guards, Purple walls, I mean come on wtf, do you not know that if you take it you get 25% of a level, o what’s the point, your never happy unless you have a keep to hide in when your getting pwned.

Meyym

/whine over

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
Ok.. This is MY opinion, mind you, I'm not telling you what you should think, so read what I have to say before flaming my arse off....:
I think Bgs are sorts of "trainingcamps" for RvR. Thus, you can do all you can do in RvR, just in a smaller scale. This includes claiming ck and upgrading it. This is part of the big whole that makes people ready for big RvR... you don't see lvl 50 guys posting here saying WTF is the big idea claiming Beno and upgrading???!!111!1 ;P

Don't get me wrong, as I said this is my opinion :) And I can understand that it must be frustrating to have to actually make an effort to get ck ;)

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i see what your saying, but the idea with the BG ck is that you get exp for taking it, so this is my opinion too, If you take it dont upgrade it, go off level, by then someones else has it go take it again so on.. that way everyone benefits, and it doesnt take you all day to siege a keep. The siege weapons you can buy do what 1% damage every 2 hits... Kinda sucks when your realm is pushing it to attack when its not upgraded or claimed...

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
I see your point, but I disagree that the point with ck is to get xp. BG is, as I said, in my opinion a preperation for RvR, and should not be seen as something you xp on. To have a mutual deal to let each other take ck in turns to get xp etc is to abuse bg imo =/ get xp from mobs if u wanna lvl and go to bg if u wanna rvr... :cheers:

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
I see you point there, but making a keep impossible for people to attack, well thats just lame, (would ussually insert alb lame comment - but your actually having a discuss not flaming) its no fun when you cant even attempted to attacking a keep, for instance mids are now attacking ck been on it for a good 2 hours they havent even got through the wall yet....

Although they have died from use stealthers a few times :)

Meyym

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm that is true...

What I'm talking about here is the principle ;) In reality it's no good to upgrade the keep to lvl 10, cause eventually ppl from the other realms will leave bg and the RvR opportunities will be ruined...
So... as a matter of the principle, I think it's ok, but as a matter of reality it's kinda overkill ;P

Edit: Errrr principal corrected to principle lol ;P

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Overkill is a under statement, i just think since they have had it for almost a week now its time for someone else to have a go at defending...

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I used to think the same thing in leivirk when the albs claimed it. But then the hibs actually got organised and we took it. Granted it took awhile but we still got it in the end. Then we claimed it.. And boy was it fun defending that claimed keep against an alb zerg. They really are just having fun and thats what the game is for so i dont hold it against them anymore.

Btw you can used diminuitive siege equipment in the BG's which makes it much easier.

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
[CE]Hjendug said:
wtf is up with "i see your point" in like 50% of the posts :)

Its called not being lame and actually discussing with someone rather than, going something like this

[person a] : OMG WTF IS UP HIBs
[person b] : OMFG STFU YOU STUPID NOOB, ZERGING BASTARD ALB WHY DONT YOU STFU AND GO PLEASURE YOURSELF,

etc...

Learn how to love and not hate my uneducated Middy friend

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Its a wee lickle keepie :clap:shame its a little late for me.

p.s its not funneh degrading 30foot walls when theres a luri climbing up the side of it

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
Its called not being lame and actually discussing with someone rather than, going something like this

[person a] : OMG WTF IS UP HIBs
[person b] : OMFG STFU YOU STUPID NOOB, ZERGING BASTARD ALB WHY DONT YOU STFU AND GO PLEASURE YOURSELF,

etc...

Learn how to love and not hate my uneducated Middy friend

He meant it started to sound like a farce my friend.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Concerning BG 3 (lvl 30 - 34) the keep ain't claimed nor upgraded and owned by albs for more than a week now, so why don't mids/hibs have a go at it? Except for the albs roaming about there it looks completely deserted. Looks like you only dare to come here unless there are less than 2 albs about. Besides an upgraded keep makes it more challenging :p

Argyle

Fledgling Freddie
Hey meyym,

We had some nice fights there today! I think we made it 2 wins each? Not counting the last fight where the archer added.

Shame i had to go then, hope to catch ya again in Molvik sometime :)

/Sorcator

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
It is a bit silly. Mids and Hibs are currently struggling to find guild able to claim the frontiers towers and keeps - and the Albs seem to have enough spare guilds around to claim every BG CK simultaneously, and a tower or two as well.

I don't _mind_ them claiming CK but it does get a bit tiring when you're outnumbered 2 to 1 or its a fair fight and all they do is stand at the CK doors and run in and out.

It's a fair tactic but ..Zzz. Just makes me want to log.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
RS|Phil said:
It is a bit silly. Mids and Hibs are currently struggling to find guild able to claim the frontiers towers and keeps - and the Albs seem to have enough spare guilds around to claim every BG CK simultaneously, and a tower or two as well.

I don't _mind_ them claiming CK but it does get a bit tiring when you're outnumbered 2 to 1 or its a fair fight and all they do is stand at the CK doors and run in and out.

It's a fair tactic but ..Zzz. Just makes me want to log.

Rofl, when i was in Leirvik, was the other way around, mids were in larger numbers, and had always ck, so they did the "in and out" thingy.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Well, I've been playing in Movik for the last three weeks now and the only time Mids out number Albs is non-prime - till around five GMT. Then it's the zerg. And ofc the odd lonely Hib that groups with the Mids :) S'only fair imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom