FAO: albs at crim t2

aika

Can't get enough of FH
There were 10 of you in this area when you killed the hibs in the tower, then you just procceded to repair the gates, and I hoped secretly that now maybe some albs will roam. But no what do I see, you all camping that tower when only 3 solo hibs are out in rvr. Someone gets near and you all go out and try to zerg him down, then you didnt even chase me with 4-5 ppl, you just returned back to your precious tower

yes I'm speaking to you mr.zerubiel, kzn on his retard scout, advantix, morderca , arturio some free rps merc and others.

and then you wonder why ppl dont play on this server!

/rofl at all of you. Get some skills and balls.

Edit: No, I didnt die even once in this evening.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
/rofl at all of you. Get some skills and balls.

Comming from a champ :clap:

Remove all my rl worries, so i have time to get skills, instead of just roaming around like a blind monkey. (with nukes)

Yes, i am refering to myself.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yes the only class I played in daoc was champ.
And at least I dont stick to towers and dont hide behind DI, I constantly roam in rvr zones trying to find enemies to fight.

Can we say the same about your realmmates?

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
And at least I dont stick to towers and dont hide behind DI, I constantly roam in rvr zones trying to find enemies to fight.

Don't know if you noticed it, but everytime i move to far away from a tower, i die.

You sure you haven't noticed it?

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

lol that monkey had balls to come out and try pa ppl when they aready were fighting and still got raped.
but its better he go buy some balls in market coz ppl emoting with sl up but havent have the guts to come and pa me even with sl up make me laugh, but yet again whole cm guild make me laugh its not just their shit infils.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know if you noticed it, but everytime i move to far away from a tower, i die.

You sure you haven't noticed it?

if this happens whats wrong? you must be a pretty poor player if this happens alot. i have seen plently of wizards roam and make rps without dieing fast. part of the game however is to die, esp on a caster?! ;) as for moving far away...do you mean further than clip range? or is that to big a challenge for u?

as for the albs camping why are we not surprised? they get irvr and do nothing but hug a twr. again it proves that 90% of alb players can't hack it in a open field. if it wasnt for di bots i think no albs would go into pvp zones. however its ok, atleast eve isnt like this, no towers to hide in there :flame:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I never said i was a good player.

Is it seriously worth paying £8 a month just to sit semi-afk in a tower though?

If you think you are shit then work out why you are shit. If its your template thats a problem then upgrade it. If its your playstyle thats the problem, improve it. If its just down to the fact that all those retards that sit in the tower all day have done nothing but zerg or fight NPCs for the last 5 years and are conditioned to be the suck then there isnt much that can be done.

Though can you really not face dying in a computer game so much that you have to hide in a tower? :)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Is it seriously worth paying £8 a month just to sit semi-afk in a tower though?

If you think you are shit then work out why you are shit. If its your template thats a problem then upgrade it. If its your playstyle thats the problem, improve it. If its just down to the fact that all those retards that sit in the tower all day have done nothing but zerg or fight NPCs for the last 5 years and are conditioned to be the suck then there isnt much that can be done.

Though can you really not face dying in a computer game so much that you have to hide in a tower? :)

Actually i spend most of my ingame time outside a tower.
And i don't care if i'm shit in a game. I did what i think i should do, and thats good enough for me. I enjoy everything as it is.

Except for that fact that people can't seem to understand why i prefer to stay safe rather than getting chain killed. :)

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
And some ppl are just running outthere unbuffed? Like me for instance when I'm solo

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
I win irl! :worthy:

hahahah that made my day, as i said go buy some balls from market and take all ur guild members with u noob.
rr4 infil gets 4 shoted without any pa must win the price. Delete ur infil and spare the humaliation and hug a tower with dibot on ur wizard instead.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
hahahah that made my day, as i said go buy some balls from market and take all ur guild members with u noob.
What if i like being a noob without balls?

What ya gonna do then huh, you fucking bag of Mee Krob.

rr4 infil gets 4 shoted without any pa must win the price. Delete ur infil and spare the humaliation and hug a tower with dibot on ur wizard instead.

No because if i do so, people will whine more and play less.

It seems whatever you type on your keyboard it comes out in the most fucked up and useless way.

You're a piece of ant-crap in a huge world.
And all you think about is daoc.

Once again mate, you can have daoc.

I win irl :worthy:

whats his infil name? :)

Kigok, if you wanna add me :p

I CARE!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I dont add, thought it was Craeths infi :eek:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm at work now anyway, but no I dont add unless ppl zerg me down/add on me.

and usually new ppl a chance!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
*give new ppl a chance, I suck :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol, mordeca sprinting back to his tower again, i am actually wondering if he is some kind of degenerate, you know the sort the have on discovery sometimes. How can anyone spend so long doing something so utterly pointless :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol, mordeca sprinting back to his tower again, i am actually wondering if he is some kind of degenerate, you know the sort the have on discovery sometimes. How can anyone spend so long doing something so utterly pointless :)

lack of imagination and fantasy? or knowing any rr1+ player will rape him if hes alone.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

LOL and ironic thing is he has dinged RR11 must of been all rp healing all scouts and wizzies inside that tower.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
LOL and ironic thing is he has dinged RR11 must of been all rp healing all scouts and wizzies inside that tower.

Funny how the leader of the ranger zerg who legs it to a tower/keep each time they get owned moans about towers. Get a grip really.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Funny how the leader of the ranger zerg who legs it to a tower/keep each time they get owned moans about towers. Get a grip really.

???? you taking piss manisch rofl how hell can I run to a tower or keep if Albs never leave they dam tower muppet hee hee you make me laugh manisch you try to put others down when in reality you never realise that short falls lie in YOU own realm.

Maybe you need to join green side Manisch like Bufferer his eyes been truly opened since he came over :)

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
???? you taking piss manisch rofl how hell can I run to a tower or keep if Albs never leave they dam tower muppet hee hee you make me laugh manisch you try to put others down when in reality you never realise that short falls lie in YOU own realm.

Maybe you need to join green side Manisch like Bufferer his eyes been truly opened since he came over :)

Soulja

aww feel the love but hey man dont be saying that or all albies will be coming over thn i got none to kill or duel :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom