[FAO]Alb Zergs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtp

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever seen mids or hibs zerg....its only Albs! honestly!

Think I saw about 3 months ago!
A national organization declared them as Endangered Species! You will now be able to see Trolls and Firbys in Zoo. :kissit:

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Yes - i can't remember the last time i saw more than 8 hibs or mids in a zone.

Pass the cheese now please.

:kissit:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
endineit said:
i blame monGoLs :flame:

lol at selective memory.
Endineit, u do realise playing kiss chase with Savages, that have analysed every page of IGN, that 1 touch kill everything, is ghey ?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I blaim overpowered Mid classes abusing radar.
Also known as Nolby Pricks.
For the rest, impressive QQ by the topic starter... Renwind, the stealthzerger!
Regards, Glottis

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Can the mods create some kind of auto-lock and any thread that contains the words "alb" and "zerg" in the first post? It would save a lot of time and effort.

Oh, in answer to the original question: I zerg when I feel like it because it's highly amusing to see gank groups who think they're ubber l33t dudz or some such crap beaten, then come here and whine. It's fun! It makes everyone happy! I get to laugh at you and your so-called skills, and you get the satisfaction of whining. What's not to like?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Renwind said:
Just wondering why albs seems to be the only ones that cant really manage to run 1fg only, and dont gimme that shit about that u cant get a decent grp together cause i think u can if u just try, some have done it but the majority hasent. Its kinda good on the mornings then they move 1 fg and its fun fights but then at late afternoon the zerg builds up. Just funny to me how both hibs mids can run 1fg most of the time yes we zerg sometimes, but mostly what u see as mid zerg is bottlenecks such as mgs where all the grps go thru. just want an honest answer why albs can never run fgs

Just for the benefit of the tape, first day I've RvRed in a long while today. Emain starts off with 2 albs (non-stealthers). They kill 4 mids, next thing they know, 1fg mids come out to kill them both. So they get more people and eventually work upto a FG. The mids then come back with FG+couple more. Hibs themselves having not been seen that morning START by bringing 13 and roaming together. So here you are, here is so obviously the first time hibs and mids have EVER in the history of DAoC roamed as more then a FG. No doubt it was all coincedence and they accidentally stuck to each other and only realised when enemies were already on the screen. They then accidentally hit attack and kept spamming styles for the next couple of minutes then after the 13 hibs + 3 hunter adds had killed the zerging full random group of albs, it was a pure accident that they stuck again back to each other. I mean it's easy to do surely enough.

You could of cause as you read this chant 'theres no place like home' rocking back in forth repeatedly until this post is completely gone out of your mind then return to the game again oblivious to the fact that ALL REALMS ZERG AND NO, HIBS/MIDS DON'T JUST DO IT TO COUNTER ZERGING ALBS.

Your choice.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Gordonax said:
Can the mods create some kind of auto-lock and any thread that contains the words "alb" and "zerg" in the first post? It would save a lot of time and effort.

Oh, in answer to the original question: I zerg when I feel like it because it's highly amusing to see gank groups who think they're ubber l33t dudz or some such crap beaten, then come here and whine. It's fun! It makes everyone happy! I get to laugh at you and your so-called skills, and you get the satisfaction of whining. What's not to like?

SOOOO
now u finally now why we play with savages BECAUSE ITS HIGHLY AMUSING :) No more whines about that or ur a big hypocrit

and btw make auto-lock on post alb - whine :
zergs,fg's,savages,zerkers,sbs,healers,skalds(wtf),bd's, ... it would be an empty forum :(

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Considering albs out number the other realms and a lot of them are below the age of 16, what do you expect them to do?

If theres so many players and they all wanna go for some RvR its going to end up a zerg coz emain aint big enough or have enough hibs/mids to go round.

The thing about albs not being able to put together a good pick up group is total bollox tbh. Its the un-skilled people playing them thats the problem.

Hopefully with frontiers there will be more insentive to RvR in different zones so we can get some good 1, 2 or 3fg battles etc... With the occasional zerg.

P.S. the alb zerg sux anyway 2 skilled groups could wipe them.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
I blaim overpowered Mid classes abusing radar.
Also known as Nolby Pricks. Regards, Glottis

Ever thought of trying to hide your jealousy?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Considering albs out number the other realms and a lot of them are below the age of 16, what do you expect them to do?

If theres so many players and they all wanna go for some RvR its going to end up a zerg coz emain aint big enough or have enough hibs/mids to go round.

The thing about albs not being able to put together a good pick up group is total bollox tbh. Its the un-skilled people playing them thats the problem.

Hopefully with frontiers there will be more insentive to RvR in different zones so we can get some good 1, 2 or 3fg battles etc... With the occasional zerg.

tbh ild say mid has the most under 16's , they tend to just want the most powerful class jsut win win win etc so go for overpowered realm.
people who play for fun go albion :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Hah...what a load of crap, gimme something that indicates that Albion's population consists mostly of underaged players.
Funkdocta said:
True, only the people playing can decide which way they want to play! And the fact is that Emain is the most used zone for RvR. Try having 150+ players from the same realm in one zone without a zerg appering on the most cummon places (mg's for one).
Funkdocta said:
Right, upon selecting either Hibernia or Midgard or both (like you have) you automaticly recive skills and the abilitie to wtfpwn anything....Point being that there is just as many un-skilled players in each realm, not something Albion has monopoly(sp?) on.
Funkdocta said:

Then why don't you? Instead of coming straight to FH? if they are so easy to beat you should be singing realm point-carols(sp?) instead of come crying here.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Funkdocta said:

So you think the realm with the most casual gamers and most random groups has more under 16 year olds then the people who start getting larger numbers straight after school time finishes mostly, has the most people who say that everyonelse is worse players purely because they hit a different random button at char selection to them and cannot see imbalance even when its staring them straight in the face...

...right...

Ooh and also...you say 2fg can wipe the alb zerg, why the hell are you complaining then? 20k rps every portal, you must be loving every second of it; I know I'd LOVE for there to be more brehons about

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Hit reply button, forgot to type and had a run in emain, type my comment and hit reply only to realise I've just said pretty much exactly the same as aybabtu just did.....lol

Nerf no edit button

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the witty comebacks are getting more sophisticated but can we have a new topic of discussion maybe sometime?

anyway the auto-lock-software (tm) informed me there was a thread with the words alb and zerg in the first post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom