[FAO]Alb Zergs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Just wondering why albs seems to be the only ones that cant really manage to run 1fg only, and dont gimme that shit about that u cant get a decent grp together cause i think u can if u just try, some have done it but the majority hasent. Its kinda good on the mornings then they move 1 fg and its fun fights but then at late afternoon the zerg builds up. Just funny to me how both hibs mids can run 1fg most of the time yes we zerg sometimes, but mostly what u see as mid zerg is bottlenecks such as mgs where all the grps go thru. just want an honest answer why albs can never run fgs

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
It's called free-will. Basicly people does what they want to and not because people tells them to do it...

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
lol ....same old... change the word albs for mids ..works both ways...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
How interesting, another highly original zerg whine.

All realms zerg, all realms get out numbered, all realms lose sometimes, grow up and deal with it.

endineit

Fledgling Freddie
heh u wont hear any whine from me since u rp PL me vely good :drink: same from the rest of NP ofc :sex:

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
a random fg albs has far less chance winning a fgvsfg fight unless they'd be thanes and mentalits :x
on the bright side thoo from my experience there are far more alb guilds who activly try to roam as fg compared too the other realms

PS blame NP for recent alb zergs ^^

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
go to odin, or join NP/Dh and farm them warders

xD

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
How interesting, another highly original zerg whine.

All realms zerg, all realms get out numbered, all realms lose sometimes, grow up and deal with it.

Such alb reply. Yes we have established all realms zerg. There is a difference to how much each realm does it though.

like 80-10-10 % you figure out which realm has which number..

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
Just wondering why albs seems to be the only ones that cant really manage to run 1fg only, and dont gimme that shit about that u cant get a decent grp together cause i think u can if u just try, some have done it but the majority hasent. Its kinda good on the mornings then they move 1 fg and its fun fights but then at late afternoon the zerg builds up. Just funny to me how both hibs mids can run 1fg most of the time yes we zerg sometimes, but mostly what u see as mid zerg is bottlenecks such as mgs where all the grps go thru. just want an honest answer why albs can never run fgs

QQ more noob, all realms zerg, live with it or go play WoW :m00:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:

if u really think ALL albs zerg and NOBODY trys to run as a FG then u really aint been in emain much . or are a ebayer who belieaves everything they read on here.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????? ISNT FREDDYS HOUSE THE SHINE OF TRUTH ?? !! ?? !! ?? my world is in ruins..

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i play prothos you know.

Btw all those stupid zerg threads make me think in post a +1 reply tbh. :m00:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:

Dear God... :eek6:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Renwind said:

Mega Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game

8vs8 is the invent of gank grp to earn quick rps with their strong opted grp vs 8 others not so opted.

Pay to Play. Everyone will to their thang.

another useless zerg thread

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Mega Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game

8vs8 is the invent of gank grp to earn quick rps with their strong opted grp vs 8 others not so opted.

Pay to Play. Everyone will to their thang.

another useless zerg thread

Massive not Mega afaik xD

And most gank grps run around as 8 people because they want even fights. I know we do at least.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:

oh no, not again :E

OK!

Yes: MMORPG

Not: Counterstrike

The Albs, and not only the Albs can do whatever they want. 1fg, 2fg, 3fg, 10fg, 20fg. Why? Because this Game is made to do this. If you don't like it then play something else. Like Counterstrike, there you can have fg fights only. :D

Btw, this is <Whine about Zergs thread> number 81787817897218782718 since the Game started.

ZzzzZZzzzzz

!!!!!

!

Der Ice

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
u know summit.. i actually WANT albs to zerg now.. if its what they wanna do in emain, then fair play..

now.. why do i say this about albs, and not mids?

when was the last time u saw a low rr mid zerg in emain?.. i dont remember.. cant say i ever seen one tbh..

what do the elite guilds in mid do? say.. oh u aint rr8 so u cant go.. or DONT ZERG! u may steal OUR rp's..

everyone has the riht to take however many peeps they wanna take to whatever realm they wanna.. its not like its against the rules is it?

just funny how its mids whining more now ever since hibs decided its okay to zerg back at albs and have some fun :)

/delete midgard imo.. let albs and hibs beat each other up :D

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever seen mids or hibs zerg....its only Albs! honestly!

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
[WARNING] This post will induce a flame fest [/WARNING]

Adding is fun

Zerging is fun

and fuck me its good rps to

gol no1 alb guild in europe (mebe the world cba to check)

highest amount of rr10s in any guild on excal

highest requirement for rps to be in 10 ten in guild

so flame on dont give a shit just keep feeding us rps :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind, only 10% of Daoc Players at most post on FH. So I speak for 1800 people, Get Lost.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
and protect your relics. they r gonna be a Synch, with most of us being Ml10 and what not.

Herbal, shall we have a 4am Relic raid, and take all 6 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom