FAO Aenir

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:
First you ask to get into my raid. I let you in. We clean up the dragon, get loot. Then you make your own raid ( which is fine ) and proceed to call the way I and many others before me organise raids low ?

And what are you gonna do different ? Keep the remains instead of a drop ?

Disappointing from someone who just made a statement about 'new BO' etc...

Btw nothing against guys from BO, you did great yesterday. Just this post kinda winds me up.

i read up on the basic things didn't put to much into reading the loot rules for your raid, when we finally lottoed and i saw you keep one thing first thing i did was check your post, fair enough you did write that so i wasn't gonna whine. I also thanked you for the good raid. that beeing said it is low

everyone else on this server who ever has done raids (i have done tons included, durgi has done millions) have _NEVER_ done this i seen Tyka of VGN excal do it, and some other xcal ppl, but this isn't a prydwen tradition, and it's pretty selfish imho.

no i'm not gonna keep anything, not the remains not anything, yes i'll lotto but thats it, how hard can it be to understand that i just want the best for all.
i'm not saying you cant have your dragon raid still, i just know many ppl dont have the initiative to start a raid while someone else is doing them, so now that Blejs is gone who used to do these raids before you (and didn't claim any loot either) I feel i have a duty to take over.

the raids are not mutually exclusive, more dragon raids will happen so it's just a good thing for midgaard, i just dont wanna see the item i want beeing stripped away w/o a lotto thats all, good luck to your further raids

About the new BO thing, how can it be a bad thing to midgaard to offer them another dragon hunt solution that even gives out more loot?

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, fair enough.
Nice of you to make raids without claiming anything. I , however, want something out of it. The sun goes up for free.

Prydwen tradition ? Get ready for a history lesson.
Blej did keep stuff, i was on his raids and he kept more respecs then the rest.
He organised, he did the effort, he was right.
And so did Boomeruk, Lubricador and on Albion Yussef if i'm not mistaking.
Its only fair.

But I respect your opinion and also wish you luck with your raids. :)

And thanks for replying in another thread, way more decent then others who feel they have to hijack threads.

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
afaik all told blejs to keep the xtra stones but he always lottoed them out
once he kept a sword, since there was no sword users signed up, he gave that 2 a sword guildie. if there had been a sword user then it would have been lottoed.

never been to boomeruk and lubricador raid, mebbe cause of that fact :p

and btw feel free to join my raids :p i'll hope to attend a few more of yours even though you kept an item, your raid went smooth as a silken gloove

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I only came to one of Blejs raids and was under the impression taht the #25 stones were kept.

Anyway, not important imo, raid leader makes the rules, and people who agree to those shoudl join.

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
mmm, agree 100%
why also i didn't do any whines yesterday, cause you let ppl know of it beforehand, if they disagree they can just choose not to sign up.

that beeing said it's still a nice gesture making it even for all

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
oh ye Aenir, IF you need an item really bad
it's imho ok to make a raid and say, IF Dragonfury(just an example) drops then i keep that

then if you get that, then next dragon raid you shouldn't claim

or if it doesn't drop lotto for all

think it's a bit to selfish to just claim 1 uber. but like you say raid leader makes rules, and if ppl sign up for it, np.

kain

Fledgling Freddie
/personal opinion

I think it's a little greedy to go claiming drops, then again it was your raid so if people are silly enough to go along with that then more fool them.

Seems like a very excaliber thing to do, I hope it stays there

Good to see you organising stuff fairly daduska, how about letting a gimp thane long one day ;-) I'll even resist the urge to AE everything in malmo.... well i can try

edit... When i say claiming drops I mean every raid, saying your gona claim *insert item here* is a different matter, people know ahead of time what's taken and that you really need it

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
i'm afraid i wont include thanes cause i need Det on tanks vs it's long duration AE stun : /
exept if not enough signs up ofc

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:
boomer u gimp stop hijacking this thread :twak:

lol stfu tard

its obviously a personal matter between the 2 hence the "FAO <insert name here>" they just choose to air there shit publicly thus involving other people. otherwise it would have been taken to pm

so now u get the:

"imo i think...."

"my 2 cents:"

yada yada, if i wanna post here i will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom