Fao Adari!

Karmona

Fledgling Freddie
Plz stop use the volley to kill the bb´s who are at atk,and when the ppl kill u only give 1rlp...i think u sux...thats my opinion.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Volleying atk is not without it's risks, thats why he gives 1rp, he's not doing it on purpose.

Adari

Part of the furniture
I dont get hit by guards at atk, its not them causing me to give one rp only. I don't know what is though.

As for volleying, aAEHAEHhAEhhAEHhAEHhAEhAEHhAEhaheHAeaAHEHAEh!

Adari

Part of the furniture
Btw, I'm gonna be doing this untill RR5 and I get better at it every kill =x

Get used to it!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
go go adari!!! make them cry

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Karmona said:
Plz stop use the volley to kill the bb´s who are at atk,and when the ppl kill u only give 1rlp...i think u sux...thats my opinion.

Why would killing buffbots be lame? Its not like it is so hard to keep them alive? Just check on your BB from time to time, getting buffs isnt totally safe and neither is killing them if your realmmates actually take enough time to catch a volleyer.

And about the 1 rp thing, there seems to be some bug in the game or alot of people started to get themself hit before going out.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Killing buffbots is much less lame than having one.

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Coren said:
Killing buffbots is much less lame than having one.

:clap:

Now if only we can get every archer with volley to do this to the other 2 realms.... *sniff* till we have built Jerusalem, on Englands green and pleasant land....

Yes, I have been drinking. :cheers:

Edit: doh, spelling... teh alc0hol is bad for u

Chojin

Fledgling Freddie
it must be hard moving them inside tk? instead of whining here i mean

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Driwen said:
And about the 1 rp thing, there seems to be some bug in the game or alot of people started to get themself hit before going out.

hibs must be bugged seems they giving no rps rather alot recently...........

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
lpep said:

as you would notice that mids also got this bug?

since it has happened that your guild have given extreme low amount of rps several times.. kinda bad postition to spread lame idiot comments then..

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
At approximately 19:15GMT (started earlier) I noticed something a bit odd... Buffbots were lying dead around and inside ATK in Odin's Gate... Now I see people getting killed INSIDE ATK, the ones that can't defend themselves and this time I took note of the guilty parties. (Of whom tried shooting me with arrows proving it was a bug) I actually LD'd before I got any screenshots but the name I came up with is as follows:

Adari:
Lurikeen Ranger <Celtic Fist>

Now this is obvious bug abuse if I have ever saw it. Thoughts?

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:

WR/BC/RG/CE in midgard have problems from time to time with this bug aswell (well they dont have a problem with it the albs/hibs have it ofc). As I said alot of people seem to experience this, as I really doubt everyone suddenly started "cheating" so there must be some bug around.

and phixion volley can get you anywhere, buffbot inside or outside doesnt matter much. Only two problems with volley 1) you have to be within 4500 units (possibly 5k even and 3k is max visible range to give you an idea of the range) and 2) the damage done can be slow, but if you are buffed and know what you are doing and the buffbot isnt being watched its all go.
Those buffbots dieing isnt a cheat, it just means that people didnt put their buffbot near a gaurd that can be pulled (and i dont think adari can handle the agro he gets) or didnt pay much attention to their buffbot.

BTW adari how many volleys do you need to kill a buffbot on average (out of interest as volley user).

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:
At approximately 19:15GMT (started earlier) I noticed something a bit odd... Buffbots were lying dead around and inside ATK in Odin's Gate... Now I see people getting killed INSIDE ATK, the ones that can't defend themselves and this time I took note of the guilty parties. (Of whom tried shooting me with arrows proving it was a bug) I actually LD'd before I got any screenshots but the name I came up with is as follows:

Adari:

It's not bug abuse, it's a perfectly acceptable part of the game, it's not very hard to take a few assassins and kill the culprit. Mythic/GOA have already stated it's not abuse for a realm to storm a tk, only pass through bks, so why is it abuse to shoot people in tks?

Talifer

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:

Adari:

http://www.camelotherald.com/realmabilities/

Read up on archer RA's :)
He is using Volley, It's not cheating.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Chojin said:
it must be hard moving them inside tk? instead of whining here i mean

and get them killed anyway?

hah

Adari

Part of the furniture
Phixion said:

Adari:

1. I don't do Odin's, couldn't have been me.

2. Volleying isn't bug abusing.

Thx

xD

Whoever did it, YOU GO GIRL!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:
as you would notice that mids also got this bug?

since it has happened that your guild have given extreme low amount of rps several times.. kinda bad postition to spread lame idiot comments then..

well i havent killed many mids recently so i wouldnt know tbh,and ofc most in my guild solo,think u got the wrong guild.....

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:

Adari:

Hmm according to your sig. you're MID, what where you doing in ATK and why are you crying about albs being dead there ?? :)

/joke

But really, why ??
R U A X-realmer??

Minifotm

Fledgling Freddie
It's nothing wrong with killing buffbots.

But adari should quit this game (because he's stupid imo).

Adari

Part of the furniture
Minifotm said:
It's nothing wrong with killing buffbots.

But adari should quit this game (because he's stupid imo).

<Atrocity>
Minismack FotM-Savage RR7L0

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom