Fao : 99,99% of mid stealthers

G

Galiryn

You know, you can try to solo abit since you got the relics now..

A

Aloca

Without relics they barely showed themself, with them they zerg :clap:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

And NS/rangers just zerg, and zerg, and zerg in Odin's.
Regards, Glottis

S

saltymcpepper

take your zerg there then wajn bot

F

Freppe^^

not really glottis, just a few :)

tho, infils tend to grp more now, which suxs.

again, mids fault.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
And NS/rangers just zerg, and zerg, and zerg in Odin's.
Regards, Glottis

Stop stereotyping, lying and whining you stupid fuck.

I have solo'd with my ns the past 3 days, and alot of others have too, you just can't find them obviously. And besides I have screenies of you zerging just as bad as some (not denying ns zerg, but not ALL do) ns. So that makes you a hypocrit too.

bugger off

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Stop stereotyping, lying and whining you stupid fuck.

I have solo'd with my ns the past 3 days, and alot of others have too, you just can't find them obviously. And besides I have screenies of you zerging just as bad as some (not denying ns zerg, but not ALL do) ns. So that makes you a hypocrit too.

bugger off

I found 1 NS... and 4 other NS/rangers popped ^^

the zerg pwned meeeh :m00:

F

Freppe^^

Also, i think one reason why you meet lotsa NS's/Rangers's is why you do this shit.
Talking shit and have a really lame playstyle. For example, Ts'ing ppl infront of fg's/zerg's and pops em, just to fuck em up.
I bet every NS/Ranger out there will add on you, whatever happens, cus theres no worse lamer than you.
Perhaps change your playstyle some, and i bet you wont get that much aggro. :)

/regards, peace out.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Also, i think one reason why you meet lotsa NS's/Rangers's is why you do this shit.
Talking shit and have a really lame playstyle. For example, Ts'ing ppl infront of fg's/zerg's and pops em, just to fuck em up.
I bet every NS/Ranger out there will add on you, whatever happens, cus theres no worse lamer than you.
Perhaps change your playstyle some, and i bet you wont get that much aggro. :)

/regards, peace out.

I promise I will not use TS !

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by -Freezingwiz-
I found 1 NS... and 4 other NS/rangers popped ^^

the zerg pwned meeeh :m00:

Gratz, i'd doubt you know how it feels being a NS/Ranger tho, i mean, ranger + ns population is like infil population it self, or no, infils are more. So you'd see, any ns/ranger out there, has been zerged 100x more than you, and thats how it will allways be. Tho yes, there are some ns's / ranger's that tend to have to go in trios or more yes. Laugh at em, nothing else.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Galiryn

Ahh like alb stealther did when you had relics...I see.

F

Freppe^^

Re: Re: Fao : 99,99% of mid stealthers

Originally posted by noaim
Ahh like alb stealther did when you had relics...I see.

Actually, albs grp more now then before. Havent had a 1v1 fight yet. :) And it makes it way harder now also, when every sb grps.^^

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Gratz, i'd doubt you know how it feels being a NS/Ranger tho, i mean, ranger + ns population is like infil population it self, or no, infils are more. So you'd see, any ns/ranger out there, has been zerged 100x more than you, and thats how it will allways be. Tho yes, there are some ns's / ranger's that tend to have to go in trios or more yes. Laugh at em, nothing else.

I laughed at them while my heal proc went mad and healed me for ~1270 0o

V

VodkaFairy

well i promise u whin0rs im solo, i dont add, unless its someone i have to take revenge on

so QQ and find the right people to fight, they do exist, its as hard for us hibs to find honourable enemies as it is for you albs

P

Pandemic

correct me if i'm wrong but dont we get 8 + infils camping mtk everytime albs get str relics ?

R

Ravenbourne

muhahaha, this coming from an alb, please tell the usual power leveled spanish infil zerg to fo to counter strike.

N

nalistah

the last week ive been ungrouped every time ive visited emain. Jaonds account closed and Teheron ubertired at playing SB.. i've gotten outnumbered by albs every time, except one, when Sargeras raped my gimped sad SB arse.

:m00:

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by nalistah
the last week ive been ungrouped every time ive visited emain. Jaonds account closed and Teheron ubertired at playing SB.. i've gotten outnumbered by albs every time, except one, when Sargeras raped my gimped sad SB arse.

:m00:

tell jox to do the same, he's such a hypocrit twat it makes me sick

M

marczje

the last 4-5 weeks i have been in a grp with 3 one time, duo 4-5 times, and the rest solo :x

/hug Garilyn btw, shot u at mtk earlier, but stopped when i saw it was u :D

V

Vrollo

Just play on the right time of day if you want to solo like I do :)

X

Ximadir

Sbs can jump me with 2/3 if they want now i dont care now im blade :p lovely to hit for 250+ like infs do :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Ximadir
Sbs can jump me with 2/3 if they want now i dont care now im blade :p lovely to hit for 250+ like infs do :p

fotm bish

P

poppamies

just tryed to solo, with my healer, got jumped by no less tehn 5 infis.
U really need 5 infis to kill a healer ?
And u want us mids to solo more...

R

-RG-Jaond

what is a solo stealther?

Sure you can go alone and and find 1v1 fights but the last 6month i played 90% of the fights there is mid/alb/hib stealther or fg add.

Duo/Trio roxx if you dont want to port 24/7

R

Rg.Roller

Have been soloing, had a few nice fights and relics are nice to have on your side. Can "ish" compete with some infils now, but for some reason duo'ing does sound better to me..
\o/

:sleeping:

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by Rg.Roller
Have been soloing, had a few nice fights and relics are nice to have on your side. Can "ish" compete with some infils now, but for some reason duo'ing does sound better to me..
\o/

:sleeping:

hehe :) well I can only tell u that jsut before we came back ^^ and yes the gimpy briton is me ^^ Vind + Jox + other random zerglings zerged us.. and no we could not kill 7-8 of them when we are 3 0o

well I got a screeny aswell with them on

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by poppamies
just tryed to solo, with my healer, got jumped by no less tehn 5 infis.
U really need 5 infis to kill a healer ?
And u want us mids to solo more...

Dont go solo as a healer imo :p

Users who are viewing this thread