Football Fantasy football 2010/2011

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Joined that too.

Beers cooling in the fridge, wife at work all afternoon. Tottenham vs City on sky HD. Looking forwards to match of the day too.

Shame cobblers got stuffed 3.0 at Exeter last weekend, bounced back in the week with a nice 2.0 win at home vs Brighton.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Joined that too.

Beers cooling in the fridge, wife at work all afternoon. Tottenham vs City on sky HD. Looking forwards to match of the day too.

Shame cobblers got stuffed 3.0 at Exeter last weekend, bounced back in the week with a nice 2.0 win at home vs Brighton.

Saw 1st half ... omfg City was in shit :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
damn wish i had drogs in my team an as captain. I think i saw someone in our league who does, lucky git :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
44 points with 4 players playing tomorrow, not too shabby.

Vae

Resident Freddy
damn wish i had drogs in my team an as captain. I think i saw someone in our league who does, lucky git :)

Assuming you're refering to the Freddyshouse League - that would be me :)

I was quite worried at getting a crap points total until Chelsea played. Now on 63 (65 with subs) with Rooney and Evans still to play. Can't complain about that start to the season!

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Is whispers that rooney wont be playing

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I royally fucked up, so I doubt you did as bad as me, I went for cesc rather than Lamps, and Van Persie instead of the Dog.

gohan

FH is my second home
Well I royally fucked up, so I doubt you did as bad as me, I went for cesc rather than Lamps, and Van Persie instead of the Dog.

yep also risked it for a biscuit on rvp :< and had downing and Ngog then dropped them both for zamora and walcott..... bad times

also got joe cole :<

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I made a moral choice not to include any Chelsea players, so I'm probably compromised for the whole season.

I also decided that no Tottenham player would make it into my team, but I don't suppose that's going to do much harm :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Forgot to set Drogba as captain too. Still never mind, done it now :)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Nasri out with injury and already made my transfer... Not worth spending 4 points on, guess Gera will have to take a hattrick against Man U.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't do it! I did that last season, and although it gave me a great short term boost, it hurt me more when injuries mounted up later on.

Note that there are two wildcards this season, compared to only one last season.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
well i massively fcked up with my initial team, no goalie fit/first team. And good old N'cockbia going on strike.

gohan

FH is my second home
j.cole or stephan ireland in

come on baldy bang in some goals

terrible start for me

33/36 on fh league and 12/14 on h2h :<

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So I've taken a risk today and changed captain from Rooney to Carroll. While I feel Rooney will probably score today, he'll probably also get booked. Carroll could do serious damage against Blackpool.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I thought they said rooney wasn't playing on football focus just now :eek:

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I thought they said rooney wasn't playing on football focus just now :eek:

He isn't, not even on the bench
Everton: Howard; Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Baines; Heitinga, Fellaini, Arteta, Pienaar; Osman, Cahill.
United: van der Sar; Neville, Vidic, Evans, Evra; O'Shea, Fletcher, Scholes; Nani, Giggs, Berbatov.

1 striker on display, and that's Berbatov

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i'm doing feckin awful this year, keep getting plagued by injuries.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Finally figured out how to change to 3 4 3 formation!

Need City and Chelsea to have good games today to maintain second spot in the H2H and keep in contention for the normal league.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
HAd to take a 4 point hit to swap Drogba out as he is not playing, Berbatov better bang some in this week, I was tempted by Rooney as I have a feeling he will find his form again soon.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There were two free transfers this game week, so you must have had a few changes!

Also swapping Drogba out was a big mistake - you get less than their current value when selling, so he'll cost you more to put back in.

With a player like Drogba, unless he's out long term, it's not worth leaving him out.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have money left over. 5 mil in the bank atm

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It paid off anyway. Up to top on the H2H league :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom