Football Fantasy Football 09/10

Lethul

FH is my second home
Wow, my team has really plummeted when I stopped fiddling with it :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
somehow i got to the top with limited changes, make the odd one mainly due to injury but rarely bother.

Need to wait and see if Rooney gonna be fit for weekend though so i can change captain

megadave

I am a FH squatter
just looked in on my injury pillaged team and it was 3rd. made some changes now so lets see how it goes xD

Marc

FH is my second home
Interesting head to head clash on going now between me and the chetenator. He looked at my team and tried to copy it as much has he can so its going to come down to the midfield and choice of captain as to who wins :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
i decided to reshape my team for a complete laugh. Top of the table and that not allowed so shuffed things about. Decided to compare how select group of expensive players do when mixed with a bunch of crap players who rarely play :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Interesting head to head clash on going now between me and the chetenator. He looked at my team and tried to copy it as much has he can so its going to come down to the midfield and choice of captain as to who wins :D

Masch and Vermellean both let me down yesterday, or I would have been right back in it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thought I'd lost again in h2h this week, but some bonus points and a great auto-sub saved me blushes, and I ended with a respectable score compared to most others for the mid-week madness.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
my auto substitutiosn didnt work for some reason and it left drogba on the pitch

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
my auto substitutiosn didnt work for some reason and it left drogba on the pitch

Was it because your other subs did not play, or that your auto subs were all used already?

Actually just had a look mate, your subs did not play apart from gomes who was swapped out with sorenson. Drogba was taken off as captain and lennon put in his place.

gohan

FH is my second home
ye i had no shawcross sorensen zayette hunt or zamora due to fixtures and no giggs or drogba due to injuries

and marc beat me 43-42

what a ****

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Guys you better check the games that are called off this weekend, they will badly affect your scores.

so far burnley v stoke, fulham v pompey are sunderland v bolton are all off.

Liverpool have also asked the league to postpone their match against spurs.

gohan

FH is my second home
Guys you better check the games that are called off this weekend, they will badly affect your scores.

so far burnley v stoke, fulham v pompey are sunderland v bolton are all off.

Liverpool have also asked the league to postpone their match against spurs.

not much u can do without paying over the odds on transfers either tho....

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I completely forgot about this thing lol, didnt realise I was bottom of the head to head :(((

Made some changes and now my whole midfield is strong and some goal scorers upfront. Got rid of the african nations ppl and injury prone ppl like torres.

hopefully should win a few H2H games, and get into europe postion in the main league :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
surely the cancelled games will be replayed at some point so it doesnt matter?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
matter in h2h.

I'm a fucking noob, I posted about the postponed games, yet forgot to change my captain for someone actually playing :(

Lakih

Resident Freddy
surely the cancelled games will be replayed at some point so it doesnt matter?

It matters for the fantasy cup and as ch3tan said, it matters in h2h... i missed out on the FH h2h but play against an old friend of mine... and he's winning this round due to having more Birmingham players then me! :eek7:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Knee Grows United 2 : 7 AOAMIANDWOT

DAMN RIGHT

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lol I'm loosing 8-3 to my fantasy football opponent right now, all my hopes are pinned on man shitty now, need bellamy to score lots of goals. I never thought I'd say that :(

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Lol I'm loosing 8-3 to my fantasy football opponent right now, all my hopes are pinned on man shitty now, need bellamy to score lots of goals. I never thought I'd say that :(

If the supposed snow hits Manchester tomorrow I have a suspicion that game may not be on ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
lol wayne rooney as captain in torres' absense

64 points ty very much

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucks sake, I just lost my h2h by 3 points because the other guy had Rooney as his captain and I only had him as a normal player. I was well ahead :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fucks sake, I just lost my h2h by 3 points because the other guy had Rooney as his captain and I only had him as a normal player. I was well ahead :/

Ahhh FFS I would have had 92 points and won it by 1 point, but Stearman was above Hangeland in my auto sub order. stearman had -3 for the week, Hangeland had 1 :/

gohan

FH is my second home
uhm did 127 :p

ye i mean i got 64 points just for rooney, got 130 overall but had to sub torres and gerrard ot due to injuries which cost me 8 point tho thier replace ments were ok..... fabregas and rooney who got me 88 points just between them lol

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lot's of teams did not check the fixtures this week, a few subs and team selections could have clawed you back some points with neither Manchester teams in action in the league.

Fat Frank did me well as captain with 2 goals :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
last week i was 1 of 2 people in the top 10 not to have rooney as captain :(

what is your team called chet?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
cognac and cigars. Also worth noting that Chelski, Fulham and Pompey are playing twice this gameweek, so lamps would be a good shout for captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom