Fantasy Football 07/08

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Do not worry about Dys Litmus he is an accountant, taking this into consideration he probably does not even understand football :p

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Can't you redirect the DAoC monkeys to the General forum, rather than redirecting us lot over there, since that means less traffic from the thread from us and therefore less feeling like we are even participating.

This thread will disappear from here soon and none of us are going to hunt through the DAoC section to find the thread.

Gamah

Banned
To be honest, just shut your gob and go to the poxy section. Otherwise don't sign up..

You need to go there once to sign up then just check the website, it's hardly rocket science.

Daoc' sectioners would be affraid of clown appearing behind them and unloading his man milk over their backs.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
To be honest, just shut your gob and go to the poxy section. Otherwise don't sign up..

You need to go there once to sign up then just check the website, it's hardly rocket science.

Daoc' sectioners would be affraid of clown appearing behind them and unloading his man milk over their backs.

kinda lol

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If you cant go to the link in the first post it doesnt help matters now does it.
I've switched off the DAOC forums so I would have to enable them first click the link disable the forums again...its just a bother really.

leggy

Probably Scottish

Or stick a link here and you can fuck off instead.

Now that's definitely not rocket science.

Calaen

If you cant go to the link in the first post it doesnt help matters now does it.
I've switched off the DAOC forums so I would have to enable them first click the link disable the forums again...its just a bother really.

You lazy fecker, you should have them enabled anyway its not as if yuo are dragged into threads you do not want to be in :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You lazy fecker, you should have them enabled anyway its not as if yuo are dragged into threads you do not want to be in :p

I dont want all the DAOC crap cluttering up the look of the forums thanks very much!

I'm quite happy without them...

If I wanted them I would have added them wouldn't I spacker :p

Calaen

I dont want all the DAOC crap cluttering up the look of the forums thanks very much!

I'm quite happy without them...

If I wanted them I would have added them wouldn't I spacker :p

Oh yeah I forgot that there are people who have a panic attack at the extra 3 available forums to click on. Omg an extra link on my screen I better take some tablets.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Oh yeah I forgot that there are people who have a panic attack at the extra 3 available forums to click on. Omg an extra link on my screen I better take some tablets.

It's not that, it makes the New Posts search fill up with a load of crap about west brom or some such.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
If someone wanted to do a fantasy league for general forum people, with a shared hatred of DAOC, I don't suppose it would be impossible to create one would it?

There must be some out there that could be invite only or something?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
i created a league for freddyshouse general users if anybody doesn't want to join the daoc off topic one :)

Code to join this league: 60245-61272

i only did it because there will be less players = more chance of winning, rather than getting hammered by hundreds of daoc players :)

Calaen

i created a league for freddyshouse general users if anybody doesn't want to join the daoc off topic one :)

Code to join this league: 60245-61272

i only did it because there will be less players = more chance of winning, rather than getting hammered by hundreds of daoc players :)

you big raging faggot. More likely it that you are scared of the competition :p I am sure this places if for gamers!!!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
very few of the daoc OT people even play DAOC anymore and haven't done for ages. Dont take Gamah's attitude as the DAOC OT attitude he just likes to throw his toys out of the pram now and again.

Fair point though, quite a few people cant even access the thread because they have the DAOC section switched off.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Or stop moaning and shove it up your retentive arsehole.

I didn't moan :)

I merely asked you to go away.

We asked not to be included in the DAoC forum group for a reason. So the new post section was at least moderately readable. Now excuse us if we don't really want to click the very simple link in order to be returned to forum hell. It's easier to forget the whole ghastly nightmare never happened.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Come on fellas, I haven't played DAoC for over a year and just because I used to play it and post in the DAoC forums doesn't make me a complete twat. Join our league and lets have some fun.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I might join but like I said before I cannot view the DAOC forum so I am unable to see the details of it which is what my first post was all about really...

Calaen

Read back through this post then Tris has given you all the information you need mate.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
My comment was purely because I quite like the discussion over the season about the fantasy league.

I just feel that if the general people have to be redirected to DAoC section and find a thread there just to comment on the league they wont, and that means less discussion as a whole and I feel that makes it a bit less fun.

Which is why I said why can't the DAoC participants be redirected to the General section, since everyone has General on and not everyone has DAoC on.

I myself have the DAoC section on, it doesn't bother me, but I will probably forget to hunt through the posts down there to find the bit about the fantasy league ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom