Competition Fancy Dress Competition

Will

/bin/su
Since Halloween is almost upon us, Freddy has decided to have a fancy dress competition.

Post a picture of yourself in fancy dress. I will choose the top so many (based on the number of likes and other factors that I decide at random) and on Monday we will have a 24 hour poll where you can all vote on the winner. Top two will win a prize.

(Please include a piece of paper in the shot with FH on it and the date, so we know you aren't lamely recycling an old outfit. We want this years costume.

Pics must be uploaded to the forum so we can use them for nefarious future purposes. At least, that is what Deebs told me to say.)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No-one posted anything? - if I post myself wearing my shorts and t-shirt, will I win?

rynnor

Rockhound
No-one posted anything? - if I post myself wearing my shorts and t-shirt, will I win?

I dont think many people put on their halloween costumes yet - mines too hot (in the temperature sense) to wear for long!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok, but can we get a photo of you with your costume on as well?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Me in my bunny suit three years ago.. Such a shame I didn't bring it with me to Spain

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 21

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My pics aren't available yet :( Was just a bloody surgeon though

Will

/bin/su
Looks like rynnor wins with the only entry. I'll sort out a prize when I get home from work.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Next year eh? I was too busy to get my outfit on this year, or my pumpkin on :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I dressed up as a miserable bastard in an old house that wouldn't open the door to no damn kids.

No pics though.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dressed up as a miserable bastard in an old house that wouldn't open the door to no damn kids.

No pics though.

GranTorino1.jpg

Damini

Part of the furniture
Late! But I win. Obvs. Dunelm Mill fleece + sewing kit = STITCH! Not the sexiest outfit to wear, I'll grant you, but I was s-n-u-g.stitch.jpg

Damini

Part of the furniture
Oi!! Kenny was going to be Vultan. I had bought the material to make his costume (all 30cm squared of it) and his beard was looking all bombastic and I-eat-roadkill-y and it was going to be AMAZING. Then he decided he didn't want to go out :(

On the upside, I went in to see my mortgage advisor, and when handing him my paperwork I accidentally slipped him a picture of a winged, demented smiled Brian Blessed in leather hot pants.

I think he would have preferred a note made from a cut up newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom