Film Fanboys

Ezteq

Queen of OT
awesome film lol just watched it on DVD, you probably have all seen it already but just in case one of you missed it I shall say this...GO, watch it, watch it now!!

Its set in 1998 and the countdown to starwars episode 1 has begun, a bunch of friends decided to go on a road trip, break into the skywalker ranch and watch the film before it is released.

There are soo many nerdy references I was just beside myself with joy, some really great cameos too (william shatner, carrie fisher, bliiy dee williams) and when they get into the ranch omg it really is a total gigglefest. It was especially enjoyable for me because I was that fanboy...er, girl when phantom menace was released I remember being so totally excited and having my ticket in advance it's a great movie if you were like that you'll really appreciate it :D

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Did love this movie, haven't seen it in a while but now its on DVD I may get it. Its so funny just love the Trek v SW fan fights.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm i love Star Wars and i haven't seen that film. Hmm hmm, sounds like it goes on the todo list then! :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Just seen it :D

Now has pride of place among my favorite films ever !

Beyond awesome :D

I got all the questions right too !!! :D Even the chewbacca one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom