Family Guy - Series 4

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone seen Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story?

Also, the rest of Season 4 (dunno if they're calling it Season 5), starts again on Sept 11th in the US.

Get ready on those *cough* sites!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure it's still s4 - it was just a hiatus.

Seen the movie, quite liked it but if I'm honest I think the swearing lowered the tone (if that's possible) :/

Wij

I am a FH squatter
"I'm actually in the toilet of the invisible aeroplane."

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
series 5 (or 6.. i dont know!) is now around on the usual places. first 2 episodes. as well as all new american dad at last.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I watched the first one last night, Peter running naked out of that surgery cracked me up :D

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
One thing that's starting to bug me a bit is the length of some of the jokes these days, like in the 2nd episode the radio announcers, ok it was funny the first time but they did the same joke about 4 times in the space of 5mins :twak:

Stewie & Brian have to be one of the greatest double acts ever though :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Stimpy said:
One thing that's starting to bug me a bit is the length of some of the jokes these days, like in the 2nd episode the radio announcers, ok it was funny the first time but they did the same joke about 4 times in the space of 5mins :twak:

Stewie & Brian have to be one of the greatest double acts ever though :)

that did seem a lot like filler throughout the episode. the other story line with papa tom was much better.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone else just fall to pieces when Peter executed Yogi Bear?

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
The guy saying fucking in the last episode was a bit strange, had to go back and check I had actually heard it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom