Family Guy Boxset

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Not sure how long this has been out, but just spotted it in my local GameStation.

All 3 series on DVD and a 4th "special" disk included. Shall be picking it up on my way home. :)

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont think its been out that long tbh.

Edit : Quick check reveals it was released on the 23rd

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I bought them all seperatly a while ago. Amazon has it for £45 I think it was, way cheaper than those evil shop prices.

I wish I had the bonus features dvd :( But the 3 seasons are all excellent! :worthy:

Vae

Resident Freddy
It is a web only price - 54.99 in shop.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Yeah, found that out :( Couldn't be assed waiting so went to GameStation and paid £50 for it. Forgot how funny it is.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Ouch, £55 :eek:
I would have waited and got it online.
*shakes fist at shops* :p

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
I think this boxset contains an ep not available anywhere else and which was never shown for being too offensive. "When I wish Upon a Weinstein". Yes, as you can guess, it's ok in America for Family Guy to offend anyone except the the Jewish population that runs the TV networks. It's not even offensive to Jeweish people, the humour in the ep is directed at Peter's misguided [Catholic] view of Jews!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I wouldn't say it wasn't availible anywhere else. I got it off Kazaa a couple of months ago :)

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Jonny_Darko said:
I think this boxset contains an ep not available anywhere else and which was never shown for being too offensive. "When I wish Upon a Weinstein". Yes, as you can guess, it's ok in America for Family Guy to offend anyone except the the Jewish population that runs the TV networks. It's not even offensive to Jeweish people, the humour in the ep is directed at Peter's misguided [Catholic] view of Jews!

It was also on the British DVD of season 2. Very funny episode :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And the laser eye surgery.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom