False hope

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
it causes your nightclub to lose money, and embarassment for all concerned.
i noticed a little popup doodah on my facebook "vote for the face of the nightclub". the winner gets a modelling contract and is plastered all over the club promotions. i guess they didnt anticipate the following contestants

12450_179160888889_9954818889_2770399_1828159_n.jpg

12450_179160958889_9954818889_2770406_7640787_n.jpg

12450_179160993889_9954818889_2770411_2431955_n.jpg

and that my fellow internet scumbags, is a cross section of the typical northern female. maybe im being rather shallow, but my idea of a club girl is your typical ibiza whore type

ibiza_beach_club_2009.jpg

tris-

fettoken fancys number 3!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha this reminds me of a "Player of the month" award which went to a guy from Southend United. All the Southend fans voted for this one guy over and over. He only played 1 game that month!
He got a bad injury which meant he never played once but still won :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Doesnt help they were taken by an appauling photographer who doesnt know how to use lighting properly

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
If i was this imagecube whatever that is i would be ashamed to put copyright on them

tris-

you are a bit of a weirdo though.

i bet you a mars bar that any of those ladies would eat a parmo and throw it back up in your bum crack and eat it again.
all for 10p.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
well, eating it out of my crack gives them the added boon of flossing their stumpy teeth with my anal-dreads. they should give ME the 10p for that!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl people are always banging on about using'real women' tbh though arnt they hehe

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I have seen worse in clubs around Leeds :(

Some right specimens that deserve to be rounded up and shot

tris-

real women is not a phrase i understand.

someone shows you a woman and the term 'real woman' and she is usually over weight. forgive me for being shallow, but if someone is over weight should we really promoting that as a 'real' person?

not everyone is size zero (which is also just bas bad), but i think real woman should be reserved for people of a healthy weight.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
nah its just a term fat spotty ugly women use to make thin pretty ones feel useless. Its a form of bullying that fat people and ugly people use to pick on people theyre jealous of by implying they are not 'real'

tris-

im still not sure i understand or where being ugly etc comes in to it.
a thin person is not necessarily pretty, and neither is a fat woman necessarily ugly. obviously the attractiveness is relative to who ever is looking at whoever it is.

what is not right is calling an under or overweight person a 'real' person. you have to admit on things like the dove advert, a lot of them are overweight but it is almost made acceptable to be unhealthy by calling them real women. that is not saying any of them are ugly just because they are overweight.

i guess its just a trend that more and more it is becoming acceptable to be fat. size 16 is called the average now, in the past it was 12 or something. all that tells me is people are getting fatter.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
personally I intend to get fatter at approximately 17:45 this evening when I have my weekend pizza.

I don't care if I'm real or not...but don't mess with me when I'm hungry!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think a not-very-hot model works for nightclubs and heres why:

nightclubs have always been a place where people who are both dumb and ugly can get lucky and find someone. noone knows they are dumb because you cant hear shit with all the banging of electronic music going on, and noone sees they are ugly because its so dark in those places. a girl with a face that not only looks unpleasant but also has an expression like 'wha?!' symbolizes that perfectly.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
anyone see on the news yesterday Kate Moss (who I don't actually like very much tbh) got slammed by the enranged public when asked for her motto in an interview she basically said she didn't have one but a good one for her line of work is 'nothing tastes as good as being thin feels' which if you break it down means 'it doesn't matter how yummy it is, is it worth losing your £300, 000, 000, 0000 modeling contracts over?'

The magazine or whatever was supposed to be shocked by this and everyone kicked off, like I said I don't actually like her at all tbh but shocked? come on, they'd of shit themselves inside out if she said 'being fat is bad for you' lol

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if a woman has got a fanny surely she is a real woman

Ezteq

Queen of OT
but thats excluding the ones who haven't...like madonna and jordan, they have abyssess's

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
having seen pictures of madonnas, i can confirm that she actually has some kind of small forest containing wild birds and voles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom