Fallout 5? Teaser by Bethesda

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Curious what its like, regular Fallout game? or something new perhaps?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
They so could make it a mmo instead, it really would work well.

Survival is alright but with these kinda games it'd be cool to have permanent settlements and such.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They so could make it a mmo instead, it really would work well.

Survival is alright but with these kinda games it'd be cool to have permanent settlements and such.

It has some potential if it's like DayZ but allows you to build settlements, could you imagine settlement wars vs other clans?

Going purely off the trailer, I'm going to say you get your own vaults and can probably invade other vaults.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i hope it isnt, man i hate survival, coop, royale games. installing new vegas just so i can get a taste of that sweet sweet Fallout feeling again

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Oo might have to reinstall :)

I use the large texture pack by NMC (and its dependencies) and the character overhaul for better faces

Then proejct nevada for gamplay tweaks and extra items

Not yet at skyrim level where i have 50-60 mods at a time mainly due to the lack of steam workshop for NV

Nexus mods works fine though and getting a new mix of mods each reinstall is part of the fun :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I kept trying fallout NV but I never got on with it (modded or not). A mate said 4 was more of the same.

Is it really worth it in a sale?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
NV is much better than 4, 4 is a good game. But not a great fallout game.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I really love all the Fallout games but the first person ones give me motion sickness. :sick:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
It has some potential if it's like DayZ but allows you to build settlements, could you imagine settlement wars vs other clans?

i can tell you how that plays out. you and your clan is offline and another clan is raiding your base. they log off and you log in and do the same to them. rinse and repeat...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i can tell you how that plays out. you and your clan is offline and another clan is raiding your base. they log off and you log in and do the same to them. rinse and repeat...

Pretty much. If the used the entire Fallout map tho, it would be quite big, it would be possible to at least hide your base for a little bit.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Welp, I just lost all interest in it. Apparently it won't support free mods, you can only use PAID mods with it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, it's always online - you're in an instance with a few dozen players at a time, you can group or play solo (they didn't specify how the solo would work though and until they do I assume they just mean you can solo vs all the other players)

It sounds pretty shit IMO, griefers, nukes to wipe out hours of potential building work, trolls and knobs camping vault entrances? yea, no thanks.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Well it does look like a RUST clone to me albeit a more noob friendly version. As long as playing solo doesn't put you at a disadvantage it could be worth a shot.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I dunno, so long as the map is fucking huge, bases are nigh-on un destructible AND most importantly they make PvE the focus in this game, it might be decent.

Basically an online Fallout.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They showed mobs damaging bases. So i don’t think they are going to be INdestructable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom