Fallout 4 inbound

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wooooot, just playing through New Vegas with all the DLC atm, still an excellent game.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"the Morse code on the page translates to '12-22-13', or maybe '11-22-13'.", little girl squee and little bit off sex wee.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They'd have to completely revamp the action for me tbfh. I found combat (and the movement physics and NME AI) in F3 and New Vegas so incredibly fighty-stick-man one-dimensional that I couldn't bring myself to get even 20% through NV before wandering somewhere else.

I genuinely like the idea and the concept behind it but I really don't like their execution unfortunately.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
good game nice story .. needs better combat i agree

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah it can be a bit annoying up close but thats why they have silenced sniper rifles and sneak!

When it gets up closish I just wip out the grenade launcher and for extra close work VATS and a good shot gun.

Though the latest DLC was excellent, some really funny moments.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Can't believe they will release it in 2013 with no media hype and only just patenting it

ileks

Part of the furniture
I doubt they are releasing it that soon, it's probably just a countdown to an announcement or something.

I agree about the combat. I'd like them to do a bit more with the crafting as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Can't believe they will release it in 2013 with no media hype and only just patenting it

If they do release it in 2013 they've kept it fucking quiet that's all I can say.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I imagine its a countdown to an announcement rather than actual release.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ah well, it'll likely use the Skyrim engine which I'm fine with - Fallout 3 and NV both used the Oblivion engine so I don't see why they'd splash out on a new engine when they can just use the Skyrim engine.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fallout rendered in the skyrim engine would be the sex

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not to mention what the modders at nexus do with it. Whcih is why i'll probably wait a month before getting the next fallouts :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not to mention what the modders at nexus do with it. Whcih is why i'll probably wait a month before getting the next fallouts :p

Personally I save the mods for a second play through. I tend to have 1 story line play through where I pretty much stick to the main quest and then a pretty much ignore the story play through with mods...otherwise I forget what is going on half the time.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Personally I save the mods for a second play through. I tend to have 1 story line play through where I pretty much stick to the main quest and then a pretty much ignore the story play through with mods...otherwise I forget what is going on half the time.

Tohtori likes mods that make the game harder, he wants mods that make machine guns shoot paper and your character has t-rex like arms!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh, yeah kinda. Usually for first play it's for dark nights, ammo weight etc. Realism mods so to speak.

I tend to try the game first to see how hard "very hard" is to see if it needs modding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom