Falling damage ON , armor hurt ON ?

O

old.YoYo

why not desabling this two ? games will be much more fun and spectacular ... since in every public ra3 server, peoples votes to disable them, why not do the same in the league ?

[SxR]YoYo.

O

old.Taylor

The league plays with the default settings for each map because, well frankly thats what they were intended to be played like!

This 'vote off everything so you can bounce around like a loony' only seemed to come in with RA3, in RA2 it was never something voted for (although exactly the same options were there).

The default settings should stay as it makes you think a little more :p

If you wanna play bunny rabbit go do clan arena ffs :)

PS. Personally I'd like to see team armour damage, self armour damage, falling damage all on but then I just don't like spam ;)

O

old.NightStrike

hehe still don't know how to vote in ra2 :)

O

old.Tha^Ersatz

Boooooo I must say that Falling & Armour Damage turned off is much more fun but NM:).

BTW Fix, just saw on XSR that next season it'll be 5v5 or default, that's great news, thanks:))).

O

old.UncleSteve

tbh if nethin take the armour dmg off and leave falling on, still can avoid losin hp with some skill when fallin a long way :)

Neway im quite happy how it is now, sorta makes ppl think more

O

old.NightStrike

......which isn't good when u've a monkey in your team :(

O

old.Tha^Ersatz

FS you don't wanna be thinking tho:). You wanna be RJing like a loony:p. You're all RG-whores anyway so you should be happy that there's people like me making ourselves easy to hit...

O

old.xBaboon

Who u calling a fecking monkey anyway????

;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom