Fake cigarette caused M6 police Megabus coach swoop

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Scouse said:
You've got an unarmed terrorist in custody. Do you:

A) Put him in prison and give him a full trial before a judge and jury - justice needs to be seen to be done.
B) Murder him - giving justification to their actions and recruitment material for the disaffected.

... :)

C) hang him in his cell and say he committed suicide

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
inb4 "Police attack man on street for smoking cigarette, it is believed that officers thought it was a nuclear warhead"

soze

I am a FH squatter
Scouse said:
You've got an unarmed terrorist in custody. Do you:

A) Put him in prison and give him a full trial before a judge and jury - justice needs to be seen to be done.
B) Murder him - giving justification to their actions and recruitment material for the disaffected.

... :)

You think you have an unarmed Terrorist in custody. Do you:

A) go to arrest him so he can set of an explosive and kill you and your teammates.
B) Kill him as an enemy combatant.

You seem to think they had all the facts before anything happened. Was the guy in cuffs after being searched to make sure he had to weapons? If not then he was still a Terrorist not a prisoner and his choices had consequences.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've always found it interesting that people are very much against murder, -unless- it's war, in which case you turn into a hero.

Contradicting motherf*cker of a planet, it's still killing someone.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I've always found it interesting that people are very much against murder, -unless- it's war, in which case you turn into a hero.

Contradicting motherf*cker of a planet, it's still killing someone.

Shut the fuck up or you are next! :D ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom