Failure to patch

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Patching dont work for me...

I end up stomping at hockey_flag_wrapped_red.nif file

Won't take me further....bah just as i decided to return for a saturday eve special

any ideas?

Been away for a while.....might be tricks and tips out there already...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The game crashed for me once and I had to download some update when I tried to log back again, however the download stopped and I got some funky error at 22% every time , was some .wav file that I couldnt get past .. Just reinstalled ToA ( into a new directory, was something bugged with c:/ToA, wouldnt let me delete all files o_O ) and lucky for me it worked again, might have been same problem as you described.

was with ToA client.

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
^^ do as Coldbeard tells... Delete your current DAoC, install it again, check if you have enough disc space, all DAoC files are readable and patch it...
Would be wise to speedisk (or at least defrag) the volume with DAoC after patching...

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt help deleting ToA and reinstalling it. Got 10% to patch but stuck at another file now. Would be a pain to reinstall all of DAoC...

No answer yet from Rightnow either

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Well, another option is get to some daoc-playing rl friend, burn patched version on DVD+-RW and copy in your folder... easy win :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom